1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need to find a 0.5$ CPM BANNER Advertising network! (As a publisher)

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Tumic, Jul 6, 2017.

Hey guys I really need your help. I've been looking for about 3 or 4 days now and I still didn't find a network that works for me. I have the following requirements:

I want to place 1 or several banners on my website with at least 0.5 $ CPM. (0.5 $ for 1000 views for each banner).

I dont have a much traffic right now (it is going to increase soon) and i want to have a high chance of being accepted in the network and not being rejected because of traffic reasons.

I have traffic from mostly switzerland, Western EU and also USA.

So if anyone knows a network that matches my criteria please help me out. Thanks in advance, Tumic

Tumic, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  2. JGunter

JGunter Peon

Best Answers:
    $0.5 seems impossible to get. How much traffic do you have now?
    I chose Clickadu, but it's better to discuss CPM with them

JGunter, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  3. Tumic

Tumic Peon

Best Answers:
    well my traffic is about 100 users a day but as soon as i do my advertising campaign i will probably handle about 1000 or more. Do your really thing 0,5 is impossible?

Tumic, Jul 6, 2017 IP
  4. Tumic

Tumic Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys I need to find a good paying advertising network. I dont care if the ads are inappropriate or disturbing while using my webiste as long as they pay good. I am looking for high cpm rates, i can use banner, video and popup/popunder ads. I just need to reach a cpm of approx. 5$

Please help me :/

Tumic, Jul 16, 2017 IP
  5. FoxVisits

FoxVisits Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    $5 is really high requirement. However it is possible if your traffic is high quality (top tier countries, real people etc.)

FoxVisits, Jul 17, 2017 IP