1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need suggestions ( Please )

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by famexxx, Apr 11, 2013.

I'm looking for suggestions on how to attract adult webmasters to Famexxx.com

The site offers the following ....
    1. Webmasters can add their links,feeds,create unlimited albums(linked to their sites) and get tons of free traffic.
    2. They can find useful information for webmasters, tips, articles etc.
    3. We also have an adult webmaster's forum
    4. And in a few days we will have our own affiliate system.
    5. More
    Any suggestions on where should we advertise to find adult webmasters ? Should we add any other service that would be beneficial for webmasters?

Thanks in advance guys

famexxx, Apr 11, 2013 IP
  2. BayCrazy

BayCrazy Member

Best Answers:
    Try adult boards. And AdWords :)

Also; manually look up and compile a list of some top adult sites, and just start contacting them directly - inform them about your site but make sure something is in it for them (and not just the theoretical benefits of using the site) - give them a clear and irresistible benefit to their traffic or business to visit use site.

And, don't just go for the TOP adult sites, as they're already prospering and it's unlikely you'll be able to convince them or catch their attention... but try and find 'middling' adult sites wherby they're clearly getting big-ish but haven't fully blown-up yet; people at that level will mostly welcome the chance for leverage.

BayCrazy, Apr 15, 2013 IP
  3. youngume

youngume Peon

Best Answers:
    i have the same problem with you , i don't know how to attract more people on my online store Mass365.com​

youngume, Apr 16, 2013 IP
  4. famexxx

famexxx Greenhorn

Best Answers:

It will take some time but thats a great idea, I will try it.
    thanks

famexxx, Mar 27, 2015 IP