1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need suggesstions

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by SEO Content Demon, Apr 6, 2013.

Hi,
    I am thinking to start an affiliate blog but have some confusion. I have listed my problems here; please give me your feedback/suggestions:

1. Is it good to start 4-5 sites altogether? Or should I start with one and once it’s established then I should start other websites?

2. I have these niches in my mind – Loans, Forex, Weight Loss/Health, Fashion and Make Money Online. Which should be the best niche to start?

3. I am thinking to make it like a blog and place some banners on home page with posts. Or else, should I develop a landing page or squeeze page?

4. Where can I find the best converting products to promote on my site?

5. I have seen people promoting specific products like some weight loss pills etc. So, it will be good to build a site on any specific product or should I develop a site on a wider niche where I can promote different products?

6. Any other suggestions on affiliate marketing if you have?

Actually, I am starting fresh on affiliate marketing and wish to gather some basic information before starting. I tried it before as well but because of the lack of proper information I couldn’t make it well.
    I hope you guys will help me.
    Thanks

SEO Content Demon, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  2. sanhal

sanhal Member

Best Answers:
    1. I would start one site and get that established first before going onto set up others.
    2. They are all highly competitive so choose something that you are interested in first and narrow the niche.
    3. Have both.
    4. Depends on the niche you choose.Some top ones are Clickbank, Share a Sale, JVZoo, DigiResults, Commission Junction
    5. Some affiliates do well by sticking to one product to promote as long as you can produce enough content to put on a blog.
    6. Find out how long the cookies last ( eg lifetime cookies) , the refund rate, how well it converts, how long it takes to get paid, do they have an upsell, other products.

Good luck

Sandy

sanhal, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  3. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would do then one at a time. Stay focused and get one completed and then move to the next one.

You seem to have picked very competitive niches but you can overcome this by picking a sub niche and still get good results.

If you want a list( and everyone should have a list) you will need to have a squeeze page so you can collect name and email address or at least email address.

bettaone, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  4. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    My opinion is
    1. Go with 4 to 5 site since making a website is not a problem to you . Create a 4 to 5 site will not take much time but optimize 4 to 5 sites is the tough part.

2. Loans, Forex, Weight Loss/Health, Fashion and Make Money Online. All niche you show is high competitve while you as a SEO expert , you should know how competitive with those keywords.
    Go with even niche market base on area, country , state.

3. It depend how you want to promote it . If you wish to use with friendly methods and sharing experience of the product then you may go with blog . If you are selling things that expensive, professional and tech gadget then it would be better with a website.
    Do think of include youtube as well in you blog.

4. You can find through amazon, ebay , affiliate , google trend to find the most hot product to sell it online.

5. If you are doing affiliate for the weight loss product, specific usually higher conversion rate that wider product range website.

6. Everyone have difference expertise to promote different product and service. Go with what you expert in .

JerrickYeoh, Apr 10, 2013 IP
  5. SEO Content Demon

SEO Content Demon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Hi,
    Thanks guys for your valuable opinions; it matters a lot for me. I have started a site and need the opinions of you guys here. Should I post the URL directly here or send through PM? It will be a great help if any of you can evaluate my site and give some valuable suggestions.
    Thanks Again!!

SEO Content Demon, Apr 15, 2013 IP