1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need someone who's good on JS. Scrolling and dropdown menu interaction

Discussion in 'Programming' started by webandinkmedia, Nov 9, 2012.

Here's what I'm trying to do.

If the user scrolls down it will indicate on the navigation which part of the item is currently active.
    - So, example, when a user first load the page, obviously, the first item ("item 1") will be shown and "item 1" on the left-navigation will be highlighted to indicate that it's the active item.
    - If the user scrolls down, it will move to the next item (which is "item 2"). So it will also highlight "item 2" on the left-navigation and will open the Dropdown so the sub-items can be seen.
    - As the user keep scrolling, it will continue to change the current active items on the left-navigation. Basically, whatever item is currently on screen, it will be highlighted on the navigation.
    - You can use the class "current" to indicate the active version of items in navigation and content.

Demo here: http://jsfiddle.net/8Crum

Please review first my requirements first and my jsfiddle. Make sure you fully understand it and can pull this task off.

Budget: $15.
    Deadline: ASAP within 24 hours.
    Payment: Paypal

Thank You.

webandinkmedia, Nov 9, 2012 IP
  2. barbodco

barbodco Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0