1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need someone to help me with a short photoshop project

Discussion in 'Design' started by jr777, Aug 12, 2020.

I have three PDFs that each contain a building plat for a housing development. I need them cut out of the PDF and stitched together into a single plat.

Literally all you have to do is convert the PDFs to images, trim out everything that's not a map, then arrange the maps together so that the streets line up. Shouldn't take more than 30 minutes if you're halfway proficient with photoshop, and that's probably being generous.

The plats are all in their correct orientation, and all the streets are named, and it's obvious where everything lines up. All you have to do is look at the street names and line them up. For example, 137th on one plat will line up and connect with 137th on the other plat. There are even dotted lines on the plats to indicate where it connects with the others, cross referenced with the lot numbers. So you not only have the street names, but the lot numbers to work with, as well. Like I said, child's play.

$10 Paypal payout. $15 if the work is exceptional (i.e. the resolution comes out good enough for me to easily read all the notations and everything, all the streets and lots connect where they should, etc.).

The final product can be either jpg or png, doesn't really matter. Probably prefer png if it doesn't make any difference to you.

jr777, Aug 12, 2020 IP
  2. jr777

jr777 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Completed

jr777, Aug 12, 2020 IP