1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need someone to create a video for Magento module, which should show how it works

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by e-abi, May 8, 2012.

The module I would like to create video for is this: http://en.e-abi.ee/view-order-details-without-leaving-magento-order-grid-for-magento.html

This module is intended for Magento Merchant who have to deal fairly large volume of orders, as it makes working with order much-much easier, since most of the order details can now be seen without leaving Sales order Grid.

Video should be a demonstration of how this module works, and it should clearly point out, what advantage this module gives.
    Video also should point out, that this module is intended for the Merchants and there will be additional features, if they are needed by the merchants.

Best candidate to make this video, would be the one, who works with Magento Sales Order Grid every day.

One of the example softwares to create this video could be Camtasia (but this choice is up to the creator of the Video).
    I expect a good quality video and good quality speech, that would SELL I prefer female voice, but all-in-all I prefer professional speech over female voice.
    I will rather pay more for a video that makes me happy since this video will go right here: http://en.e-abi.ee/ (a place where the calendar is right now).

I know that my module is good and I will provide you with access to Magento with that module, so you could make that video.

If you are interested, then PM me. Payment will be done via PayPal.

e-abi, May 8, 2012 IP
  2. e-abi

e-abi Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have to admit, that so far I have received offers from Indian programmers - that is a big no-no and to be honest I can make myself better videos than they offered me.

Where are all the native English speakers?
    Could someone at least recommend me a better thread/forum?

e-abi, May 9, 2012 IP
  3. e-abi

e-abi Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Finally I got my video, and here it is:

[video=youtube;VMCv52WjYvU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMCv52WjYvU[/video]

This an example of the required video quality I was looking for.
    Unfortunately maker of the video is not from this forum.

e-abi, May 12, 2012 IP
  4. Magento Modules

Magento Modules Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you need a Manual info just search on Google using Magento Modules info and you got a better suggestions..

Magento Modules, Jun 1, 2012 IP