1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need some help with Facebook Creative Studio

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by webseo, Mar 26, 2021.

Hi all you wonderful people, some of which might be able to help me.

I have a client who is posting scheduled posts from the Facebook Creative Studio application. Until recently she wasn't having any issues but now it is proving to be a real headache.

What is happening?
    When she adds a hyperlink to a post back to her website all that displays in the Creative Studio preview window is her default image and website name. There is no featured image and excerpts. I have added a screen capture to show what is happening. We have tested it with some other websites and it works fine. But on her site it is not working. If someone can throw some light on why this is happening, I will be internally grateful.

Steve

Attached Files:

webseo, Mar 26, 2021 IP
  2. webseo

webseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Someone not on this forum suggested it might be related to to not having a verified domain. That is not right as the domain was verified with Facebook. I am still in need of help.

Steve

webseo, Mar 26, 2021 IP
  3. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It happens but sometimes it happens because of the error code. You are using Yoast SEO plugin and it automatically ads Open Graph Tags (OG Tags) and Twitter Card to your webpage. And your website is also written these tags on the header part itself. Remove one, See the attached screenshot and don't use the multiple double quotes in the description as it terminates your description once you add the quoted text in the tag).
    I am not sure but try this, hope it will help you.

Best Ways to use Open Graph
    1. Don't forget to define all the required Open Graph properties.
    2. Try not to exceed the og:title length over 55-60 characters.
    3. Keep your og:description under 60-65 characters.
    4. Use high-quality images for og:image, at least 1200 x 630 px, max image size 8MB.
    5. Use the Open Graph Debugger to preview your snippet, and to make sure all data is filled in. Tweak and tune it until you get it right. An added benefit is that you’ll pre-cache the snippet too, meaning that your snippet will already be shown correctly the first time it’s shared.
    6. Don't forget to use these tags og:image:width and og:image:height to enable social channels to load the image properly.

Attached Files:

• Code.JPG
      Code.JPG
      File size:
      82.4 KB
      Views:
    Sumit_Singh, Mar 26, 2021 IP
  4. webseo

webseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OMG Thank you so much for your advice. Would you be interested in helping me with this? I am willing to pay $ to get this fixed and have it setup correctly.

Steve

webseo, Mar 27, 2021 IP