1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need some best rewriting tool! Please help

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by LDixon123, Apr 26, 2010.

Hi, i have several 100's of articles that has to be rewritten 100%... At the moment, i've fallen short with budget and hence i need some free tool that rewrites every article completely and so originality is maintained throughout. Please help me friends... :)

LDixon123, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  2. taberdude

taberdude Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no tool that can produce content of the caliber you are asking. Your best bet is to try and find a writer to take on bulk jobs for you. Otherwise, you're going to end up with a rewriting tool that produces utter junk.

taberdude, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  3. LDixon123

LDixon123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, thanks for your advice :) I don't mind about the quality, rather it merely has to be UNIQUE. THAT'S IT. If you find any tool that is for free, please let me know.

LDixon123, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  4. tldagent

tldagent Peon

Best Answers:
    A translation tool. Google translator could be used. Translate your article from English to French to German and then back to English. Walla, your article has been rewritten!

tldagent, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  5. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Disregard the last comment, and stick with the first. The last is just another spinning trick for someone without fingers. I can prove it, but many would not listen.
    Any quality article, and I do mean quality, needs 10 fingers and a human mind. If it is junk, just spin it into the trash. Recycled trash has very little use. Sure it might get temporarily accepted, then swept out when housecleaning occurs. The quantity it seems you are referring to vermin spreading PLR articles. They have been rehashed by every lazy person out there. Good thing the internet is in the airwaves, otherwise PLR articles would be wiping out mankind. You already have a keyboard. Your mind hopefully is not on a budget. So where is the excuse? I can write one single article that will be more effective 500 PLR articles. If you want to pay me, my ghostwriter fee of $250.00. I would consider doing one article for you. My guarantee is at least 5 different keyword phrase combinations on the front page of Google within 7 days of article approval, or 100% refund. However, I am not seeking a bunch of new clients. I am in no way chewing you out, just trying to keep your limited budget from being wasted.

dyadvisor, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  6. tldagent

tldagent Peon

Best Answers:
    No need to prove anything. He wanted something free not $250 for 1 article. However realistically, that method is used by a great many web marketers.

When you say your one article is more effective than 500 PLR articles, what do you mean by effective? do you mean better written and better read? More effective to some means more traffic and more revenue. Right, wrong or indifferent, people do use that article spinning method on affiliate sites and most of the time, 90% of the people don't read them anyway they just land there via a search for a product and end up going somewhere else to get it or find their answer. 80% of people don't read entire articles, they skim through them to gain a broad understanding of what it is.

Either way the guy was looking for free because he obviously does not have the budget to purchase an article writer or something of the sort.

Peace Bro!

tldagent, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  7. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    What I meant is that spinning is spinning, even with the translation method of spinning languages, or by spinning with a software program. If someone says they have hundreds of articles, that means that they are PLR articles. I maintain a "database" of over 40,000 PLR articles, not to use. Instead to see how often I get the same ones again. It you understand what a JV giveaway is, then you see say 48 people giving away items, in return for your email address, and the chance to sell you more. One of the most common items are the "gift" of 300 to 1,200 of these PLR articles.

Since I have also set my wife up with several article directories, it allows me to easily spot the copied, spun articles. From giveaways, I have received the identical articles over 30 times on some. That means 100,000's of people are getting these exact same articles free or buying them. These are not quality articles. You can not turn a VW car into a Jaguar car, no matter how much you spin the wheels.

It is very easy for me, using white hat techniques to make just one article have a great impact. To me, impact means being one article read over 5,000 times on one article site, then picked up by 50+ blogs, and have multiple front page (top ten) listings of keyword combos on Google. Does that mean money, yes.

After I was hit by strokes and more strokes starting over 7 years ago, they have provided my wife a very respectable income from business clientele. I have wrote just over 300 articles for her, and she has over 430 first page rankings of keyword phrases. Her telephone is very busy, and no money is spent on other advertising.

For the last internet 12 years, the business has prospered, attributable to solely skilled article writing. She does no calling for business, business people call her.

Since partial recovery, I have built up clients where I write their articles for them. Since they know my $250 charge will make them $2,500 or more, both sides are happy. I am again starting to write many new articles for her, to keep phones ringing in a slow economy. So I use skill, and creative ability to write articles that have major Google impact which then means financial rewards. Links come and go, and the wrong ones can bring you site ratings down. Honest article writing will not. I have already displayed to others tidbits of my methods to help them, which I am willing to do.

I am writing a book, "Articles, Maximizing the Power of One", where they I will detail my methods. For those wise enough to keep learning, like I still do, they will be rewarded with my personal techniques, step by step. This is not being done to make big bucks.

My point is that he is starting with hundreds of pieces of junk. The starting point needs no money, it is a keyboard and a brain. Which I am confident he has. That does not require a budget. Just an investment in yourself.

dyadvisor, Apr 26, 2010 IP
  8. tldagent

tldagent Peon

Best Answers:
    dyadvisor, I agree with you 100% with the above post and it's an inspiration to know that you've created a system that allows you to do what you love. This is respectable indeed.

I too would do the same for business clientele but not everyone has the skills to write a quality article and receive $250 for it. Also not all of us do it for small businesses. What about the person building affiliate sites or a network of, and his/her goal is to send traffic to their vendor where people can purchase products? That's simply another method of taking a VW and turning into a Jaguar and yes it can be done and is being done and there are folks I know of knocking down upwards of $20,000 a month doing it with strictly plr articles and a few good affiliates.

I have to assume you're over 40 and I'm getting close but if there's one thing that I've learned with age is that there may be one thing that works for one person but it's not necessarily the same thing that will work for another. Where one person perceives something to be right there will always be another the perceives it to be left... or wrong... or flipped 180. One thing for certain that I know of is that there are PLR articles out there and if money wasn't being made of them in some fashion there would not be so many. On the other side of the coin, I firmly agree that unique content is the absolute best.

Thank you for the above information. This is good information and there's much to be gained from your experience and expertise with this. Keep me in mind when you get that book done, it sounds like it's a worth-while read. Many thanks!

tldagent, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  9. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the compliment, and in turn I compliment you. Yes other people can certainly turn trash into gold, but that also employs the use of a lot of other skills. Either way, it takes a lot of skill that you endlessly learn, and then apply to whatever you use. Or else they will be a quick hit and run, and vanish completely. However this post clearly mentions at the top, NO Spinning. I understand the reason for it, as Digital Point is one few high integrity discussion areas, and kind to members abiding, or they do take strict action. I do not want that imposed on any member. Your comments are appreciated, as people, especially me, should not post anything they cannot accept the response back on. The exception is the IDIOT, who keeps posting and posting to interrupt good communication. That one, I will lash at, until the idiot stops. You are a professional, and your postings reflect thought.

dyadvisor, Apr 27, 2010 IP
  10. digpot

digpot Peon

Best Answers:
    I think Google translator is best for article rewriting.Just take a try for it.Visit this link below.I think it will be very much helpful to you.

digpot, May 1, 2010 IP
  11. Perry Rose

Perry Rose Peon

Best Answers:
    LDixon123, what has already been posted, there is no such tool that can do what you are asking.

Useless article spinning sites like, say Unique Article Wizard can change only minor words. Like, say, the, this, which, those....

Google does not recognize many of those words anyway.

They are called "stop words."

Look up the term for more info.

Perry Rose, May 1, 2010 IP
  12. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Perry for being spinningly correct. (new word for the dictionary) Let me expand to make it perfectly clear. THE Wizard Guide's Remarks:

1. Spinning Grade D articles to gain links. I receive, with my wife's article directory, almost every article UAW sends out. Within a 15 second or less view, I can evaluate your article's value.
    A. In our case 60% are rejected for poor quality. Another 20% rejected because I have seen this same article before, spun by someone else. So only 20% get posted, with a link credit.
    B. Let's say you built a page rank of 3. Now of 1,500+ sources, 500 add your low quality article. Great 500 links gained, right? Yes, BUT your PR3 will slip to PR1. Why? Do the math. 470 of the sites had a Page Rank of 0 or N/A. Google looks at the lump sum value.
    C. Now try to erase all those PR 0 and PR N/A sites. These sites are not going to do so. Plus PR N/A often does not mean not applicable, but not acceptable. The website might be in Google Prison, commonly known as the sandbox (cat litter box.)
    2. Go to Google Search. Enter in: Google Stop Words List Now take the 1st entry. Put 2 pages ready to handle 3 columns in your printer.
    A. Press print, and print out all these stop words.
    B. Look at the words. Do you see about, abroad, again, allow, alongside, already, also, always, among, another, approximate,and aren't, etsc?
    C. Check the vocabulary of your program. All these words have multiple substitution words. They are often stop words.
    D. It may backfire. Some words that were not on the stop word list, now are changed to stop words.
    E. When Google spider words, look at your page or article they only see words. The spiders are trained to ignore every stop word. That means they leapfrog the word, and do not count it.
    3. Ways Google Stop Words stop cheaters.
    A. A 300 word article now, becomes 200 words. If you used your keyword more than 1 to 2.2 times per 100 words, that is keyword spamming. That is why those people submitting 500-600 word articles are smarter.
    B. Google rates a article or page by value. This means the higher percentage of spin words, the lower the value. Making Grade D articles completely worthless.
    C. Your program says your 300 words are 41% unique. Google, after stop word removal, rates it say 18% unique. This raises the red duplicate content flag. If this is on your personal site, be prepared for a "Google" slap.
    4. Here is a new killer, thanks to EZINE's release of it's Ezine Artilce Blog Bot. This is being promoted as the next best thing since Al Gore invented the internet.
    A. This new wizard bot, lets YOU submit this same exact article from your Blog to their bank of articles. Wow, but hold on. Who does is benefit. Ezine did not submit it, so their hands are clean.
    B. Your exact copy ends up on Ezine. Now their is one major sin where the concept of duplicate content, should really be feared. The Google Gods see most of these sins.
    C. It is not a sin for other blogs and even major publications to grab your QUALITY article of a third party site and publish it.
    D. It is not a sin for a blog to take your article off your site and uses it. That is just a compliment that they felt it was very well written and original.
    E. Is is a SIN for YOU to take the article on your site and place it on another site? This is when the Google duplicate content slap can grab ALL your work and throw it in the sandbox.
    F. But what if you use that easy machine to alter words, and then submit it? The Google Gods become more angry, and bury you deeper in the sandbox.
    5. How do get out of the sandbox? Again think of it as an overloaded, clumpy cat litter box your are buried alive in. Fortunately, I have never experienced either.
    A. Can you get out with clean hands? Possibly, but usually very after a time period with not to eat, but what surrounds you
    B. Often it is easier to just start over with a new website, but remember the spiders now are more aware, by examining "Who Is", and might bite harder.
    6. Can a site containing all quality original articles, using no machine, get in this sandbox? Yes, if they build another site with the same content.
    7. Can an article directory end up punished? Yes, but very unlikely. For the answer, ask yourself this question. Who submitted the article?

Am I saying that the NEW article bot is as harmful as using the machine? You be the judge.

Do not steal the above as a article. It is material from my new copyright protected book about the power of one quality article. If you post something after me, that is contrary, please back it up with proof. Hope that is a detailed enough answer.

dyadvisor, May 1, 2010 IP
  13. InkCreativeStudios

InkCreativeStudios Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Here's where I back up dyadvisor.

PLR is a big industry... for people who assume they can get cheap content, get a rewriter to rewrite the content and put it in Ezine Articles. What a good website owner and writer knows is that you could get/write a $100 article and people will read, will buy, will click. It's authoritative writing.

Meaning, I'll pay pyadvisor $250 for an article that I can then sell to Entrepreneur.com for $300 or so and then get my link on their website plus the prestige and contacts that makes me. This brings in thousands of eager readers wanting to learn more about me, continually, every month, from one link in one article. That one article may also be resold to a print magazine later for an additional $200, and another reprint to a newspaper for $100. Plus with all of those printed clips, it could lead to a book deal.

But that's just one way of doing it. :) Even if you sell frying pans. One well written article published at Food Network could mean selling lots and lots of frying pans and you've spend $250 for a well targeted article, not $500 on PLR and rewrites to make $2000 and you'll have to keep paying in order to keep making money.

InkCreativeStudios, May 1, 2010 IP
  14. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, I truly enjoy it when someone takes something I have presented and then improves it.

One idea can lead to another. One article can also lead on and on.

Excellent examples are given.

My compliments

dyadvisor, May 1, 2010 IP
  15. xcollection

xcollection Active Member

Best Answers:
    is it really work?

xcollection, May 2, 2010 IP
  16. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to twist around someone else's work. Some better than others. But why? Laziness? Do you desire to improve your position in life. In this section, you only need a brain and keyboard and determination. Obviously you ignored various other postings, showing values.

Do you buy counterfeit money? Then why would anyone smart want to buy counterfeit articles?

dyadvisor, May 2, 2010 IP
  17. tyler_durden

tyler_durden Peon

Best Answers:
    dyadvisor,
    Does your opinion still stink about UAW and other such programs IF the content is let's say a 1000 word original and well written article that is spun to actually read properly?

tyler_durden, May 3, 2010 IP
  18. dyadvisor

dyadvisor Peon

Best Answers:
    Tyler: First off, my apology for not being clear. I do not have a problem with UAW, otherwise I would not be receiving their articles.

1.What I am saying is that 80% of articles are written sub-par to begin with. Also most are 300-400 words. So what starts out as junk, stays junk. Now if you start with a well written article of 600 to 1000 words that is not PLR, then the article when remain top-notch.
    2.Actually, because they use an algorithmic process to restructure sentences it is not in the true sense spinning but more of rearranging. If you could see if from my end, you would see it is quite fascinating.
    3.Let me use a quality article like yours. On my end I receive I revamped version of your original. "implanted" in my machine, the magic continues. Each time I press a "button". your article is automatically unique, even with phrases over 4 words.
    4.Now comes the best, let's say I select your article to my wife's article directory and to my directory, the 2 are still truly unique. from each other.
    5.Here is the part my programmer is currently working on. When a visitor elects to print your article they get what they see. However on my end the article is again restructured. It again awaits someone to print it, and again change etc.
    6.Now we are adding another twist with the opt-in book. In the download area will be 100 different ebooks. The cover of the ebook will randomly change each time their is a new visitor. Then using Aweber, they will optin and get that same book.
    7. Your total word count does not include the title. Start with your best, Google will cut usually at 67 to 72 characters. Some directories will cut at 80-100 characters.

PS keep if touch, and I will track your submission, let you know when i accept and include it. Then you can come on the site and play around and actually get the full html versions. I not saying I will, but I could give you submission sites, and since they are restructured, someone could _____. That is why the article must be 500 words or more, however when it gets over 800 sites will not take it. Some smaller directory sites are actually better than large ones, because your article does not get lost in the junk. So keep the quality, but lower to 800 words.

8. UAW works best when your site that has a PR of 2 or less. Lets say you fall under the general topic of business, and 500 directories decide to pick your article.
    A. The bad-- The PR of some of these sites, because of not being fussy is 0 and N/A, if you site were PR3 and suddenly you get 400 at 0 and 100 at 1-6, it is easy to do the math. You might have more links but a lower PR
    B. The good - Use deep keyword phrase strategy, I could (and have) get up to 7 of the top 10 rankings for that search phrase on Google, with a few on the next.
    C. Some search directories clean house every few months. That means those not read enough get pulled to make way for the new. Also I can select certain categories only, plus add as many of my own as I want.

Conclusion: PLR, poor quality, no researched keyword phrases, 300-400 words, and spun are all danger. Excellent are 500-800 words, research keywords, quality original, rewritten, and restructured.
    Hope that makes it a little clearer. Keep in touch. (Just now got email from CK at EZ, wants to know more about stop words, and how PLR or spun articles are slipping past editors)

Last edited: May 3, 2010
    dyadvisor, May 3, 2010 IP
  19. nanotech

nanotech Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nanotech, Jun 5, 2010 IP
  20. Kraven2

Kraven2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The best tools for the job you already possess: A head with brain and two hands. I see you posted here, so you also have a keyboard, so type away. The result will always be better then some crappy tool.

Kraven2, Jun 5, 2010 IP