1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I Need Short Stories About Zombies - Buying Up All Good Quality Zombie Stories

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Channing, Feb 19, 2012.

Any of you fiction writers - I don't care where you live. I'm an American now living in the Philippines, so it doesn't make a shit to me who you are...

If you can write good short stories, I want to buy FULL RIGHTS to your zombie stories.

PM me. I'll pay a decent rate depending on the quality of the work.

Cheers!

(P.S. Don't be shy to submit me a page or two of your stories. If you got a cool or interesting take on the whole zombie thing, I want to see it. If I like the sample page you send, I'll check it on Google and other places for plagiarism, and as long as it is "clean" we will work out a deal.)

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
    Channing, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  2. 10101

10101 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How long would the ideal stories be?

10101, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  3. lowriderSTi

lowriderSTi Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Channing,

I'll give it a shot. I'm not a native speaker, but I'm learning English for like, 18 or 19 years (I'm 22) so it's almost my first language :D I have some really weird stories, but they're with cannibals and stuff. I'll try to transform them to zombies and give you some samples. I think that I'll be ready until Friday. Is that ok?

cheers,
    low

lowriderSTi, Feb 20, 2012 IP