1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need professional advice on how i can increase sales on my clickbank site

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by leoxurious, Dec 1, 2011.

I started a fitness niche clickbank website and i have been getting between 100 to 300 daily visitors,,however i have bearely made any sales,,i want anyone to look at the website and give me reviews and opinions you feel might help increase my sales on my website => http://becomeafitnessmodel.org

leoxurious, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  2. JonRhodesUK

JonRhodesUK Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    In order to sell affiliate products you must have decent traffic, and you must have trust...

You need more traffic. Think about it like this. Say you have a 5% rate of people clicking to visit the product page, that would be somewhere between 5 and 15 views per day. A product at this price might only have a 1% conversion rate, so you're not going to get too many sales.

Also you need more trust. People will be reluctant to buy from the recommendations of an unknown person. An 'about us' with some info about you and a picture will help. Maybe have some freebies to give away, such as e-books. They can be bought a relatively low prices.

Also I would say your articles need to be of a higher standard. Either you can practice to become a better writer by keep doing it, or hire or buy some. Good useful articles will help you drive more traffic, and build more trust.

Keep going, cos you will get there in the end! Best of luck

JonRhodesUK, Dec 1, 2011 IP
  3. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I see no direct call to action. you have tons going on all over your site. if the average user is on your site for 15 seconds, they will never see the link to click on to get to the vendors sales page. Simple is always better. I have site that has over 250 pages but it is so easy to navigate and each page has a direct call to action. CLICK HERE TO... CLICK HERE TO BUY....CLICK NOW TO SAVE...

This is an industry where you need to tell people what to do!

rjd1265, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  4. warloky

warloky Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds logical and true

warloky, Dec 6, 2011 IP
  5. mahno

mahno Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I've read that we should only sell products that we have tried and liked, so we can honestly recommend them...
    It's a hard advice to follow, though.

mahno, Dec 6, 2011 IP