1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need Photo out masking of 35k images

Discussion in 'Design' started by premiumuser, Mar 13, 2014.

Hi guys,

For this work I need a company (a group of people) that can process 15k images within a week or two (short timeframe). Please PM me your quote (price per image) and your previous references.

This is a brief on what services we are in need of relating to the job:

There will be large amounts of Jpeg files of clothing that needs to be removed from their background. For example it can be jackets, pants, beanies (hats), underwear or gloves. An estimate of 35 000 separate photos annually. Most of them will be sewn together into a 360-file. This would also be a great advantage if can be done overseas by the same company that masks out the photos. To do this a choosen 360-file converter and a format for HTML file will be delivered.

The extent of the job acquires a team that can handle several thousand photos masked out every week during peak periods.

The company doing it needs to be specialized in photoshop and masking out objects. Most of the Jpegs will need an active clipping path, and there must be done no changes to the format or colors etc. Filenames and metadata needs to be the same when the file is shipped back. (also if the 360-files are made overseas, we will need all the files separately downloaded.)

premiumuser, Mar 13, 2014 IP
    BrandDoctor likes this.
  2. ajjuitp

ajjuitp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hey,

thread closed or open?

ajjuitp, Mar 17, 2014 IP