1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need partener for online bussiness.

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by saksare, Sep 13, 2012.

Hi I have done a lot of research on SEO, PPC, Email marketing and many more options to promote clickbank products online. And now I have decided to go for men's health niche as it has high search volume and a bit low competition. Recently I made 2 sales using article marketing and learnt many ups and downs of this marketing :) Now I plan to build up my own niche website (men's health) and I want some technical partner for my business. The terms are as follows:

1. My partner pays for webhosting plans ($52/year)
    2. I already registered a domain for my website.
    3. I will handle content management and SEO+backlinking issues.
    4. My partner will handle the email list (sending targeted mails to subscribers and answering their queries if any)
    Note: Earnings will split 50-50 and these will be only from affiliate products (no adsense)

If any one interested in this partnership please throw me an email on saksare(at)gmail.com or leave your email here. More details and terms will be discussed later.

Regards

saksare, Sep 13, 2012 IP
  2. kulwantnagi2003

kulwantnagi2003 Active Member

Best Answers:
    How we will do official agreement ?

kulwantnagi2003, Sep 14, 2012 IP
  3. saksare

saksare Member

Best Answers:
    I know internet is bulked with online scams and frauds thats why I have split the things equivalently. I own the content management and everything reagrding getting traffic to our website and you (if you are my partner) own the website control panel (web hosting,domain control etc). So if anything smells bad, any one can quit partnership. I won't ask you for technical administration and you won't ask me for content administration rights. Its simple. As far as earnings are concerned, that is something to discuss in detail. I am currently finding some solution for it but however I think all we need to rely on is trust. If you have any ideas or suggestions, you can discuss.

saksare, Sep 14, 2012 IP
  4. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Right, contracts are useless anyway :)

JamesColin, Sep 14, 2012 IP
  5. blotterhand

blotterhand Peon

Best Answers:
    and so if i am a partner, i pay 52/yr and you pay.....? i mean until you clarify that, it almost sounds like youre just looking for funding lol... not that i think thats what youre trying to do. I actually just got into health niche and would be looking for a partner.... i already have a domain and hosting though

blotterhand, Sep 15, 2012 IP
  6. TheCreator

TheCreator Banned

Best Answers:
    I do not understand how I can believe you about when you got payment to share the 50-50 scheme. You can't control the hosting and I can't control your affiliate earning, it's not a good deal.

TheCreator, Sep 15, 2012 IP