1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need native/very good english article writers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by xthoms, Nov 29, 2010.

I need articles written, probably on a regular basis so let me know if you can do it for me.

I don't wan't people whose English is poor
    I want correct SEO articles written on any topic I ask for, meaning the main keywords should be repeated 5-7 times or so, so it still appears fairly natural
    I want exclusive rights for the articles and they need to be CS passed

The articles will have to be around 500 words each. Please post previous articles and write 2-3 sentences about yourself ie where you live and how long you've written articles. And post your rates.

I WILL NOT REPLY IF I FIND THE LEVEL OF ENGLISH IS TOO POOR!!

xthoms, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  2. kamalsng

kamalsng Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi.
    I am interested to work with you.
    check pm.
    Regards.

kamalsng, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  3. Hijynx427

Hijynx427 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    While kamalsng is "interested to work", I am INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH YOU.

I am a native speaking, writing, and thinking American with advanced language mastery. I am certain that I could provide you the best quality articles among other writers I've seen on DP, but I cannot claim the same rates.

I've seen people here sell 300 word articles for under a dollar here - at that rate, the articles must be of poor quality and more than likely generated from a program rather than handwritten. I will speak with you about rates if you feel my English is up to par.

Please know ahead of time I charge by the word and my rates are based on the direct, professional experience I've had writing for companies online. I've worked for legalinfo.com, the Liberati Corporation, Vezeo Fine Dining, the Search Agency INC, Sky Sotheby's International Real Estate and that's just to name a few.

Guaranteed - you won't find a better crafted article on DP than from me. The question is whether you're willing to pay fair market price for it. If you are, it'd be a pleasure to do business with you. Otherwise, good luck finding well crafted articles here.

Hijynx427, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  4. uriah

uriah Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello Sir ,

I m ready for work dan pls check my PM

& reply on ((uriah009@gmail.com))

I m waiting for reply & work

Thanks

uriah, Nov 29, 2010 IP
  5. aqibarif74

aqibarif74 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sir I will Provide 50 Blog Comment Do-follow Backlinks Actual Pagerank PR1 to 6 Mixed Just 10$
    please order On Paypal Just Need Your URL & Keywords Thanks
    I am Aqibarif74 Please Please URL Keywords send For My PM
    Please My PM is Block
    For Send URL End Keywords My Hotmail account Thanks Please Not Wait
    Please send URL End Keywords my id For Me Reply Email My Paypal Account Thanks

aqibarif74, Dec 27, 2012 IP