1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need members to register on my site.

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by SᴩiDᴇЯ, Aug 3, 2018.

Hi Everyone, I am interested in Football/Soccer only traffic from around the globe, and I would like to start with Europe first like the UK, Germany, Holland, Italy, Spain ect.... my niche is a Football/ Soccer site called The Football Factory and I am Expecting to get members registering on my site from around the world see it here: http://tff.futbol and I have just started running the new site, so if I can get some traffic so I can get members to register on my site that would great, I am looking for 500 per day for at least 3 months, please PM me with best price you can do.

FYI I don't care about the AdSense crap, I don't care about google analytics they are all crap to me, I don't care about website ranking or anything, I just need traffic from around the world to come and register on my site. I will never advertise on my site, I am not interested in making money not a cent so don't ask me. I will never do popups or other crap like it, and never run any script other than my site and live world scores, my members will always have a clean website to browse in.
    SEMrush

SᴩiDᴇЯ, Aug 3, 2018 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Sarah - Dufferin Media

Sarah - Dufferin Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I could help you via social media strategies.....

Sarah - Dufferin Media, Aug 14, 2018 at 12:19 PM IP