1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need information about 2Checkout!!!

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by darkvader, Dec 30, 2011.

Hello dpers,

I am facing a problem that I cannot accept Paypal payments because Paypal does not support my country. So, I am considering creating an account with 2Checkout. But I must confess that I am feeling bit lost because I don't have a website and don't know if their service is reliable.

So here are some questions, I'd appreciate if anyone can answer:

1) Is it a must to have a website to work with 2CO, I mean can a blog work as well?
    2) Are any article writers using 2CO to accept payments? Please share your experience coz I am an article writer too.
    3) I have heard about the one-time payment of $49, but are there any subsequent fees?
    4) Any other stuff you'd like to share.

The thing is that my clients give me orders personally, so creating a website would only be a formality, so I am more inclined to try a blog instead of creating a full-fledged website.

Any advice, suggestions would be welcome.

Happy new year!

darkvader, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  2. kind_of_the_cash

kind_of_the_cash Active Member

Best Answers:
    From which country are you from ?

You have to pay a lot if someone do charge back from the transaction not like the PayPal.

kind_of_the_cash, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  3. darkvader

darkvader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, I'm from Pakistan....can you explain what you just said...

darkvader, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  4. whodatdoug

whodatdoug Member

Best Answers:
    You can try serve.com . They are backed by AmEX and I'm not 100% sure they work in your country but you can at least check.

whodatdoug, Dec 30, 2011 IP
  5. DangerousDavis

DangerousDavis Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont like 2Checkout at all. Can you use Authorize.net where you are at?

DangerousDavis, Jan 2, 2012 IP
  6. 2Checkout

2Checkout Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hi there!

Below are answers to the questions I can help you with:
    1. You can use a blog to sell your products - technically it's still a website. Most of our Sellers use a website but we have some that get a free blog through a company like Blogspot or put their products on Etsy & use us for their payments.
    3. All of our rates are bundled into the 5.5% + $0.45 per transaction other than charges for errors or the typical transfer fees.

We'd be happy to give you any information you need to help make your decision. If you want to reach out to me at aeshelman@2co.com I would be happy to connect you with someone who can help.
    Happy New Year to you too!

2Checkout, Jan 5, 2012 IP
  7. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    2co.com is a cool company, very easy to work with and support's almost any legit business, we have recommend lot's of clients to them in order to accomplish their credit card payment needs.

fionix, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  8. darkvader

darkvader Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you guys tell me which bank in Pakistan are supported by 2CO?

darkvader, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  9. 2Checkout

2Checkout Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We don't really support specific banks. If you're in Pakistan we can do wire transfers into your bank account, pay through Payoneer or send you a check. We do not currently pay in PKR so we would need to pay you in one of the 26 currencies we currently have. You can see them all here: http://www.2checkout.com/product-services/international-access/
    Let me know how else I can help!

2Checkout, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  10. 2Checkout

2Checkout Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thank you :) not sure if you already know anything about our Affiliate Program - if you aren't currently doing it you should send me an email and I can put you in touch with someone who can get you all set up. Might as well earn some commission if you are referring people!

2Checkout, Jan 6, 2012 IP
  11. David_Payoneer

David_Payoneer Member

Best Answers:
    Hello

As 2CO responded, you can get paid by them through Payoneer. If you have any questions about Payoneer feel free to ask.

Thanks

David

David_Payoneer, Jan 8, 2012 IP
  12. Zahoor33

Zahoor33 Peon

Best Answers:
    helo hi,
    I am facing a problem that I cannot accept Paypal payments because Paypal does not support my country. So, I am considering creating an account with 2Checkout. But I must confess that I am feeling bit lost because I don't have a register company and don't know if their service is reliable.
    is it must thses thing for 2check or we can use 2check with just a website......can any one help me?? i have a website but can not understand these thing.Iam from pakistan.

BUSINESS INFORMATION

Legal Company/Business Name:

Any previous 2Checkout.com Account #:(Optional)

Date Company Started:(YYYY-MM)

Legal Entity Type:Sole ProprietorshipPartnershipLLCC CorpS CorpOther

Business Incorporated:Not IncorporatedPublicPrivateNon-Profit

What countries are your target markets?

Tax Payer ID (or local equivalent):

Business or Vendor License:

Has the company ever filed bankruptcy?YesNo

Have any of the principal officers ever filed bankruptcy?YesNo

Website URL you will sell from:

Customer Service Phone Number:x
    (Optional)

Customer Service Email:
    (Optional)

Monthly sales volume (in USD)?

Monthly Sale Count?

Average value per transaction (in USD):

Zahoor33, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  13. 2Checkout

2Checkout Greenhorn

Best Answers:

hi! Some of those questions will not apply to you since you are from Pakistan. If you want help going through our application process we have team members dedicated to helping you through the process so it is less confusing. They can answer any question you have.
    You can also sell from a blog or sell your products from Etsy and use our services if you do not have a website that is up and running.
    If you like, you can email me at aeshelman@2co.com and I can connect you with someone who can help you. Let me know how I can help :)

2Checkout, Jan 20, 2012 IP
  14. Zahoor33

Zahoor33 Peon

Best Answers:
    helo, hi thanks for contact with me,I have a website giving online service mean i am online teacher and have a student from different country.i want to recive paypal payment through 2check in pakistan.But facing problem in aplication . I don't have these thing and can't do. I don't have a company i can't fill these thing can i use 2check with out company. These thing i copy from 2check apication form.Date Company StartedYYYY-MM)Legal Entity Type:Sole ProprietorshipPartnershipLLCC CorpS CorpOtherBusiness Incorporated:Not IncorporatedPublicPrivateNon-ProfitTax Payer ID (or local equivalent):Business or Vendor License:Has the company ever filed bankruptcy?YesNoHave any of the principal officers ever filed bankruptcy?YesNo let me know if i can apply wth out company . Thanks.

Zahoor33, Jan 21, 2012 IP
  15. 2Checkout

2Checkout Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I received your email, I will respond to that shortly! Thanks

2Checkout, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  16. Zahoor33

Zahoor33 Peon

Best Answers:
    ok,thanks.I am waiting.

Zahoor33, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  17. Zahoor33

Zahoor33 Peon

Best Answers:
    ok,thanks.I am waiting.

Zahoor33, Jan 23, 2012 IP
  18. john.peter

john.peter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello 2Checkout,

I am trying to register with 2CO and the process is going on. After the website review and document submission, I was notified by one of your representative that the standard pricing will not be applicable for our nature of business. I was bit surprised. We are running a web development company. The pricing amount is 2% extra.

That is, 7.5% + 0.45$ on each purchase which looks quite surprised. Also I was trying to catch this information in 2co website and nowhere it is mentioned and not documented as well. Anyway, I have replied to the representative to revise the pricing or explain me the pricing scheme for different companies.

I though of asking you here, do you have any idea on this?

john.peter, Feb 1, 2012 IP
  19. 2Checkout

2Checkout Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there! Thanks for reaching out here. Yes I do have some information on this. In an effort to keep our pricing as low as possible across our entire customer base (as is common in the online payments industry) we do have a different pricing model for those prospective Sellers that meet certain criteria that differs from our standard pricing. Over the past 11 years helping merchants sell their goods/services online around the world we have acquired quite a bit of experience in understanding which industries, business or marketing models, products, etc have more risk exposure than others. Please let me know if you have questions, you can always PM me or email me at aeshelman@2co.com

2Checkout, Feb 2, 2012 IP
  20. softcorner

softcorner Member

Best Answers:
    i am also from Pakistan, for me best way is payoneer card, i can withdraw from SCB ATM

softcorner, Feb 10, 2012 IP