1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need Help

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Alko, Nov 7, 2019.

Hello guys im new here and ill need your Help

Im.sorry for my english first

I had a site site running called KranWien with 68K Likes on it and i reached this Month 18Millions

I used not my right Name inuse it it si 7 Year and i runn and reached 5 years my site bigger and bigger

I recived a video on my site site and posted it it was not the first fime i do this and after 2 month some claim issues i get copyright on that video i posted and iv been banned dor 3 days posting

After 2 days i get banned on facebook and recived that mail

Is there any hope andy andy chance to get my channel cack?

I wrote fb 5 mails i get mone via my site i earn money all over the world ppl know my name na site on construction site and now they just closed it wtf????

Help please

And this guy gho done that claim claim i found his video on youtube ynd on his text te tanks his uncle uor that footage he done so not even him.taked the video and he done a claim wtf jeses help me.someone

Alko, Nov 7, 2019 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    It sounds to me as if someone owns the copyright to the video you posted and has complained about a copyright violation.

Smyrl, Nov 17, 2019 IP