1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need help with what I should use

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by InfoH, Jul 6, 2019.

Hi,

So I have a website that's just for my own personal use..
    I have a landing page which will be viewable to all.. but then I want to have a link on that page to a password protected section

this password protection section will be my main area where I'd keep track of all of my projects and their progress etc..
    I'd love to be able to intergrate Todoist into the page so I can manage my todo list directly inside the site

Any idea's what'd be best? I am presuming either Wordpress or Joomla but I've no experience with either..
    My experience levels are basic, used to write HTML years ago but nothing recently, I can understand and edit code but not really write much of it

Thanks in advance

InfoH, Jul 6, 2019 IP
  2. Bridget65

Bridget65 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi,
    You mean a tracking link system. To keep track on who click on your website.

Bridget65, Jul 7, 2019 IP
  3. InfoH

InfoH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nah I just mean for me to track manually my progress on tasks etc, I may intergrate google analytics into it at some point but not yet

InfoH, Jul 8, 2019 IP