1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need Help! with my Yahoo email account!! I can't delete messages or anything

Discussion in 'Yahoo' started by peardrop, Mar 28, 2006.

I can't delete, move or otherwise do anything but read my messages???? Can someone here help with this problem. I've never had this happen before and nothing on my computer has changed.
    peardrophttp://forums.digitalpoint.com/images/smilies/confused.gif
    :confused:

peardrop, Mar 28, 2006 IP
  2. peardrop

peardrop Peon

Best Answers:
    Yahell just starting working again. Right out of the blue!
    peardrop

peardrop, Mar 29, 2006 IP
  3. proteus66

proteus66 Peon

Best Answers:
    Over the last few days I've noticed that I can't reply, move, forward e-mails I get in my yahoo mail account or add attachments. Clicking on these buttons on the yahoo mail screen doesn't do anything. At the bottom left of the screen is a message that reads: "error on page". Has anyone else had this problem and if so how was it fixed. Thanks!

proteus66, Apr 11, 2006 IP
  4. peardrop

peardrop Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I didn't do anything. No one answered my plea on a couple of help boards. I just had to wait it out. I transferred all groups to a gmail account, so I wouldn't miss any emails. I emailed Yahoo and they blamed it on my ISP (comcast), then just out of the blue it started working again. I think Yahoo does things periodically to us. Maybe too many of use their service and they can't handle it. Yahoo is a terrible program! Good luck and hope you get back on or working again.
    Peardrop

peardrop, Apr 12, 2006 IP
  5. donkeybrain

donkeybrain Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, I am having the error on page prob today. Cannot reply to messages. Have to use the compose message option. I emailed Yahoo Mail support. Hope they can fix it soon... I have the paid Yahoo mail account type.

donkeybrain, Apr 29, 2006 IP
  6. Rondie

Rondie Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been having"error on page" problems in my Yahoo account for several months. My reply, forward, and move buttons don't work. When I'm on the compose page sometimes the text box is gone. Sometimes I can get it back after refreshing the page 5-7 times, but the error message will still be there. I have the Yahoo Mail Plus account so I have a toolbar there with my text box. But sometimes when the toolbar is there, none of the buttons work. Yahoo says it is not a Yahoo problem and it must not be because I used 4 computers to see about ruling that out. Sure enough everything was fine in Yahoo on all 4 of the other computers. I believe it has something to do with Java script but don't know that for sure. I joined here to see if someone can help me. Pleaseeeeee!

Rondie, May 17, 2006 IP