1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need help with Analytics.

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by socal mobile, Aug 28, 2012.

Is there a "How to" video on ways to get the best from the analytics tool? I see my visits but I have no idea on how to use them to my benefit.

Thanks!

socal mobile, Aug 28, 2012 IP
  2. jaikant

jaikant Member

Best Answers:
    There are many video tutorial available. You just have to type "google analytics tutorial" and you will found many video and text of guideline. this is one video tutorial would help you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KK7i084W2w and you can search more video. :)

jaikant, Aug 29, 2012 IP
  3. anils

anils Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My suggestion is that do not go for exploring all the features. But as you move ahead in internet marketing and seo, you will realize that ohh! how do i track this and that? this is the time when you search for that particular thing and you will remember it for a lifetime. Some basic thing which you need to know is tracking keywords, referrals and setting up goals and events.

anils, Aug 30, 2012 IP
  4. David Byrne

David Byrne Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to Google Analytic help hxxp://support.google.com/analytics/?hl=en (Replace “x” with “t”).

David Byrne, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  5. kwl583

kwl583 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can search from google,you tub and google analytic also .There you will get so many methods to use the google analytic.

kwl583, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  6. greeysmith

greeysmith Peon

Best Answers:
    Nowadays lot of video tutorial available on the internet where you can get best information about Google Analytic tools because some video tutorial very helpful get intensive detail about Analytic.

greeysmith, Sep 11, 2012 IP
  7. Fabianno

Fabianno Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually google analytics is not that complicated!

Fabianno, Sep 12, 2012 IP