1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need help to pick an easy to use Framework for Video and Quiz Learning

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by fullylucky, Jul 11, 2018.

I need help to pick an easy to use Framework for Video and Quiz Learning

Background I have a basic php website.

Users log into their account.

I would like to have a "tutorial section" where there are videos (maybe youtube) embeded is But at the bottom of the page I would also would like to include Quiz questions.

Basically multiple choice questions where the user can select an answer, if the wrong answer is select some comments pops up commenting why it's wrong and ask them to select the correct answer. (try again).

Ideally, it would be awesome if there is a bookmark list that shows them what lessons they have completed and haven't completed. Each lesson can have 1 to 4 videos and 1 to 6 questions. Has anyone done this before any help or advice would be appreciated?

it would be good also if the videos are not public and only available to users that's logged in is this possible?

fullylucky, Jul 11, 2018 IP
  2. fullylucky

fullylucky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Something like this:

https://www.news.com.au/finance/money/tax/tax-agent-reveals-the-10-mistakes-that-will-get-your-return-red-flagged-by-the-ato/news-story/200631d8724f36e0ae926a49537df5d0

see half way down the page.

Any help or advice would be great? are there any templates you can use? Please help this is for teaching purposes.

fullylucky, Jul 12, 2018 IP