1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need help to create or purchase a virtual tarot reading script

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ambbus, Aug 22, 2013.

I am a professional tarot reader my site is http://www.online-tarot-readings-by-amber.info

what I am after is offering clients the chance to get a free vitual tarot reading on the site, hopefully to encourage sales and readings.

I am ok with a bit of html and am a fast learner, ideally I need help to build the script so I can edit it as and when I need to, but if this is not possible any ideas where I can buy a script fairly cheaply as I don't know if this is gonna work - detract from clients wanting a reading!! so want this cheap or free so I can test the viability first

Blessings and thanks

Amber

ambbus, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  2. vishal sachdev

vishal sachdev Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Amber
    You can go search google for best crowdsourcing and freelancing websites.
    I think you can post a project where you will post your prices and people will bid for your project and describe what you need properly.
    This way, you can provide the person who you have awarded the project to analyze a tarot site say facade for example, and do a similar script but with your own deck and significators.

I cant post direct links because I imagine this is against the forum rules i guess. Still you can try freelancer or 99 designs.

vishal sachdev, Aug 23, 2013 IP
  3. ambbus

ambbus Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the advice I will take a look at freelancer and 99 designs

blessings

amber

ambbus, Aug 23, 2013 IP