1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Need Help To Build A Forum Like This

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by accofranco, Oct 19, 2013.

I am particularly interested in building a forum that will have similar features with this forum: http://www.nairaland.com.

The features I want on my forum are:

1. To have a front page where relevant topics can be pushed just like it is on www.nairaland.com

2. To be able to display users and guests viewing each thread as they open the thread.

3. One that will automatically resize itself to fit in the screen of a mobile when viewed with a mobile phone.

4. One that will allow me to add Google adsense codes and other adverts without restriction or monthly subscription.

Please which forum software can help me achieve the above tasks and features?

Thanks in anticipation of your helpful responses.

accofranco, Oct 19, 2013 IP
  2. PinoyEngine™

PinoyEngine™ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That is called forum with portal.

Can't do extensive research on what software the forum is using. But as far as I know, phpBB can be Modded to enable Portals, and have the features you're talking about. Just kickback on the design to make it similar.

PinoyEngine™, Oct 29, 2013 IP
  3. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nigel Lew, Oct 29, 2013 IP