1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need help regarding BehindMLM

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Antoun Toubia, Jun 16, 2022.

Hello members, i have been Targeted recently by the famous Extortionist OZ or Michael Turton whatever, his website behindmlm, is always appearing in top links, if someone searches for My Name. What could i do to have that link disappear? My lawyers even did not recommend Defamation lawsuit, because it will be a waste of time, since the guy OZ is anonymous person, and no one knows his true identity, and his website is self hosted, so no one can shut him down.

I need help.

Antoun Toubia, Jun 16, 2022 IP
  2. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you are talking about search results, there are some companies out there that offer what is called reputation management. While you may not need it per se, what they do is create other sites and platforms to outrank the sites they are trying to hide.

Oso Optimized, Jun 17, 2022 IP
  3. Antoun Toubia

Antoun Toubia Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much for the information.

Antoun Toubia, Jun 20, 2022 IP
  4. Oso Optimized

Oso Optimized Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can also create sites yourself to challenge the search results. Get a Free Blogger and Wordpress blog, heavily optimize for your name to push the unwanted results down the page.

Oso Optimized, Jun 21, 2022 IP