1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need help promoting my website with social networks

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Ricus, Jul 30, 2012.

Hello everyone!

Currently I am having a tough time promoting my marketing, webmaster and SEO forum http://nosforum.com . So I thought about trying social networks, but how exactly can I get the best out of them?

Ricus, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  2. tonyvwatson

tonyvwatson Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Ricus, I have found Twitter to be one of the easiest ways to get your web site name out there. All you have to do is put a little blurb in your Profile and you can include the website URL in the Profile box as well as in the website URL box that Twitter provides in the 'Edit Your Profile' page. Both these URLs will then be clickable. Of course you also need to attract as many followers as you can to your Twitter account and the best way to do this is to follow as many appropriate others as you can. Some of them will follow you back. You can do this most easily if you use a separate piece of software to automate the follow/unfollow processes for you. There are many of these including 'Refollow' and 'TweetAdder'. You need to be careful which you choose as some can cost you quite a bit up front but you can then automate these processes in numerous separate Twitter accounts in order to maximize your website's exposure. This is an over-simplification because you're not supposed to have many Twitter accounts so you may then need to use proxies to hide the fact that they're all coming from the same IP. I can give you more info if you like. feel free to get back to me via this thread. Tony

tonyvwatson, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  3. OSSEO

OSSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Participate other forums with your signature and also use social media and social networks.

OSSEO, Jul 30, 2012 IP
  4. dmcbane

dmcbane Peon

Best Answers:
    The main thing to note with social media marketing is that it will take some time to build up a sizable list of followers. Yes, there are shortcuts, but I doubt they are very effective. You might get a large number of followers, but they will have little interest in you. Getting targeted traffic takes time.

dmcbane, Jul 31, 2012 IP
  5. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    Social media and social networks are very useful method to promoting website. You have to increase the number of followers. In social media you can update interesting and useful content and people like your content and share it with friends. Thus you can increase your social networking and increase your website traffic that ultimately promote your website.

Digital_lover, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  6. kyliejames30

kyliejames30 Peon

Best Answers:
    Submit your blog in web directories, create more profiles, participate in relevant forums of your niche as it will be beneficial for SEO purpose as well as you may get referral traffic on your forums as well.

kyliejames30, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  7. edvaldingham

edvaldingham Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its so easy friend just build a network to every social networking sites and then introduce your site to them.

edvaldingham, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  8. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Open one fan page and try to make a big network. When you will have that, you can easily promote and can reach a big amount of customer.

rubeljoy, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  9. NiniR

NiniR Peon

Best Answers:
    。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

NiniR, Aug 2, 2012 IP
  10. SaintSinner

SaintSinner Peon

Best Answers:
    Content is the King. If you have good unique content, your sites will get visitors.

SaintSinner, Aug 4, 2012 IP
  11. deeptigarg

deeptigarg Peon

Best Answers:
    after penguine update content is the best way to get the visitors on your site but social network is also necessary so make the strong network on social sites and get the visitors and also traffic on your site.

deeptigarg, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  12. EmmaBrown

EmmaBrown Peon

Best Answers:
    Use Pinterest - it's modern, a lot of people use it, it's based on image sharing and you can form a really big community there.

EmmaBrown, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  13. iPhoneappsexpert

iPhoneappsexpert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey,

According to me using pictures, videos on these social media channels really prove to be beneficial. Also document sharing is one of the effective methods that adds credibility to your website. Make a link wheel of web 2.0 sites. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ and Pinterest are among the best channels to promote. Create and submit PPTs on sites like slideshare etc.

iPhone App Development Company

Last edited: Aug 9, 2012
    iPhoneappsexpert, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  14. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Webmester and SEO forum to get traffic from social media.
    To be honest that so far i din see a good result yet while i find out lot of forum like worrior & webhostingtalk . Seem to be not much interaction and active user in their social media.
    I believe it would work best by using youtube , blog and directories might be work even better to promote your forum.

JerrickYeoh, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  15. Reinie1

Reinie1 Member

Best Answers:
    Look at what your competitors are doing. that should give you some ideas.
    Take it one at a time...

Reinie1, Aug 9, 2012 IP
  16. SumangaliResidences

SumangaliResidences Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its easy via facebook....

SumangaliResidences, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  17. waqascheema

waqascheema Member

Best Answers:
    waqascheema, Aug 10, 2012 IP
  18. samaddavidbeckham

samaddavidbeckham Member

Best Answers:
    Promote your site on Facebook and Twitter. Ask you friends to like and retweet your posts. Alo, use Pinterest to promote your website as it helps is SEO as well as bringing traffic to your site. You can use this pintereset service http://buypinterestservices.org/ to promote your pinterest account.
    Good luck

samaddavidbeckham, Aug 11, 2012 IP
  19. lok.p

lok.p Peon

Best Answers:
    Start your own page and add different intersting people on your page as friends. Adding intersting pix storeis can be good way to start having people on your site quite easily.

lok.p, Aug 17, 2012 IP
  20. jwr0106

jwr0106 Peon

Best Answers:
    Twitter is probably your best shot since you can get a friend with a lot of followers to tweet your post

jwr0106, Aug 17, 2012 IP