1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i need help on this mysql use my all cpu

Discussion in 'MySQL' started by mad95, Sep 21, 2013.

hello im using kloxo and i have huge traffic but after 10 12 hours i need to change my database with new db.

mysql use cpu with time like after 1 hour 40 % cpu use after 3 hours 45% like that
    is this kloxo issue?
    please check my attach photo of ssh (top- commond)
    thanks

Attached Files:

mad95, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm sure kloxo have their own support forums where you will get help on that system more quickly but the problem probably lies with the script running the website. What do you have set up there?

sarahk, Sep 22, 2013 IP
  3. xbat

xbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From what it sounds like.. It sounds like this is more of a kloxo issue instead of a mysql issue, not unless I am missing something. What kind of kloxo setup do you have? What versions are you using and what are your server specs? I used it for a while however it just got to the point where with the versions I was running it was very buggy.

xbat, Oct 8, 2013 IP
  4. jscg

jscg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's not kloxo issue, tell us more about your server, how much memory have, what cpu ?

jscg, Oct 23, 2013 IP