1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need help on how increase traffic or back links on my website?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by mbecky2007, Jun 13, 2018.

Can someone help me know how i can increase back links on my site http://medicalmaryjanesweedshop.com

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
    mbecky2007, Jun 13, 2018 IP
  2. Cacey Taylor

Cacey Taylor Member

Best Answers:
    I am not an expert or anything but the best way to build backlinks seems to be natural link building. The old days where you can submit a bunch of links to article directories and link directories seem to be not as prevelant as they once were. The natural way of reading blogs online associated and with your niche and being able to leave a link in the comment is a good way to. Sometimes you might build a relationship with a blogger where your given a chance to exchange links or have a link placed inside one of their sites because your website is an authorative site within your particular niche. Seems like the search engines are trusting traffic and social media linking as a great way to rank high for pages. If you write your pages well and then have the ability to share them via social media, this should get the ball rolling for your pages to rank well in the search engines.

Cacey Taylor, Jun 13, 2018 IP
  3. web techno experts

web techno experts Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do the off page seo techniques for back link creation and IF you want to increase visitors, then you have to also focus on social media optimization.

web techno experts, Jul 10, 2018 IP