1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

i need help making 240 dollars seriously i really need this help!

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by gilzar, Dec 5, 2010.

ok to make a long story short i have a gambling problem and last sunday i was playing with these guys and i lost $240 that i dont have, i have until the 20th to pay them back. i am a 17yr male in ohio i need to make this money back before the 20th or i am in very big trouble. i am in with one affilate but they are a net30 i have applied with like 5 biweekly paying ones but i have not heard anything from them. So any ideas to how i can pay these guys back all my sources of making money are net30s and i have until the 20th. i have asked everyone i knew and did every job i could but i only got $20 from all the work. so is there any hope for me or am i royally screwed?

gilzar, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  2. rustij64

rustij64 Peon

Best Answers:
    not likely to get that money "quick" online. I suggest crawling to family with promises of paying them back or get out there and start shoveling some snow if you have any yet.

rustij64, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  3. CPAPubMichael

CPAPubMichael Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want "Quick Cash" then i would recommend incentive sites what pay you to complete offers. I am sure you would earn that back no problem.

CPAPubMichael, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  4. AdSpotNetwork

AdSpotNetwork Peon

Best Answers:
    AdSpotNetwork pays Biweekly off the bat and We Can actually pay you faster than that aswell

AdSpotNetwork, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  5. markjoseph11

markjoseph11 Peon

Best Answers:
    There is some freelance work available for everyone if they have interest and interested to do. You should try some freelance sites from where you can get task and they will pay you as you complete your task and hand over to them. I think it will be better for you.

markjoseph11, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  6. jimbo-53

jimbo-53 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hmm 240/day may be hard from one network alone try doing multiple things
    I personally earn $20/day from uploading (see sig) although I dont give out advice as I post to a blog

jimbo-53, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  7. dag.arbisa

dag.arbisa Peon

Best Answers:
    well thats a serious problem you are in... but y dont you use gambling that went against you in a better way favoring you, as you know many players who like to play i think you should become an affiliate of a poker site and refer all the players you know... this will definitely fetch u lot of money, may be not as fast as you want but the money that u earn will be worth waiting for... sign up for a new poker sites like betsharks or any new upcoming site.. may be being an affiliate or a player itself.

dag.arbisa, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  8. nexy

nexy Peon

Best Answers:
    Its all karma..accept it ..try to use ur skill and do some freelance jobs..so u can make some money...start now

nexy, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  9. CaseyM

CaseyM Peon

Best Answers:
    To get quick cash stop wasting time on forums, go and get some cash in hand work! Come back to the forum to enquire about making money online when you have paid off your debt:p

CaseyM, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  10. topcash

topcash Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    sell something on craigslist or ebay. That will get you the cash quick.

topcash, Dec 7, 2010 IP
  11. Aleks

Aleks Member

Best Answers:
    go and get a job... construction will do :) but don't gamble to earn this money, or it will turn to $500 out of $240 in debt

Aleks, Dec 8, 2010 IP