1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need help exporting cutenews to wordpress

Discussion in 'Services' started by bikerjeg, Mar 24, 2008.

I am looking for some help getting my site exported to wordpress. I have done some reading and found two options AJ-Fork and Other-Ext-WP

My first option was Other-Ext-WP since it seemed the easiest to use. Here's a link to the script I am talking about http://www.nexterous.com/scripts/otherextwp.php

If anyone has used this with success and would be willing to help me out I would appreciate it. I have installed the plugin successfully into wordpress but I can't get the plugin to work.

Also I tried AJ-Fork conversion for CuteNews so I could create an RSS feed and import the RSS feed into wordpress but I was not successful converting my existing CuteNews installation into AJ-Fork

If anyone has had luck with either of these I would really appreciate your help in getting my site to work with Wordpress instead of Cutenews. If you can help please post or PM me. THanks

bikerjeg, Mar 24, 2008 IP
  2. TravisReynolds

TravisReynolds Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I can help, I havent done this before but i'm good at figuring stuff like this out. If I do get it to work i'll just charge $15

TravisReynolds, Mar 26, 2008 IP
  3. benjaminp

benjaminp Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Should be no problem, ill do it for $10.

PM me if your interested.

benjaminp, Mar 26, 2008 IP