1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need help about Clickbank

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by bitinya, Jul 30, 2013.

Hi everyone,
    I have been trying to sell some different products on clickbank for three years.
    I had a website that contains many unuquie content (product reviews) in different niches. I have sold something 2 or 3 times but after that there was nothing more.My website was not bad but like i said, it has a wide range of product reviews. Is that a wrong strategy?
    Do i need to open a website for a certain product?

bitinya, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  2. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    PM me your website let me have a look at it

Tazer Dude, Jul 30, 2013 IP
  3. tanmay.kamath1992

tanmay.kamath1992 Member

Best Answers:
    i want to learn clickbank
    Want to make some money
    SEO for adsense is really a slow process. I had made some money but it takes a lot of time and returns less money too :(

tanmay.kamath1992, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  4. spujap

spujap Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you reviewing products related to one niche? If not that's the way to go. You need to establish authority in that particular niche so that people trust you.

+ More you declare your identity or proof about the review, better is the chance of conversion.

But, does your website get enough traffic, it would be worth analyzing the quality and demographics of your visitors.

spujap, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  5. radium

radium Active Member

Best Answers:
    promote products related to only one niche, its the key.

radium, Aug 2, 2013 IP
  6. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ! site for 1 CB product is more better than your visitors reading many products, they can be overload & no buying with leaving your site.

karmaseo, Aug 4, 2013 IP
  7. fredthered

fredthered Peon

Best Answers:
    Product reviews are good but they should not make the bulk of your content. The days of having a site doing nothing but reviews and earning good money are nearly over. I have noticed that prospects are more careful with their money and don't always follow suggestions in reviews anymore.

Stick with the old adage of providing good information for free. This will earn their trust and give you the right to occasionally pitch to your prospects too.

fredthered, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  8. karthikmllore

karthikmllore Active Member

Best Answers:
    Earning trust and promoting products is the key... to earn trust you should target a specific niche and build authority..

for hit or miss type of marketing, just create a landing page and use PPC /direct ads to get targeted people from targeted geo locations..

karthikmllore, Sep 15, 2013 IP