1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need dropshipping company please help

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by hostsaker, Jun 19, 2016.

i use to sell products from chinavas....com before but when i get orders the item from that company where out of stock, lol so i need to refund my client. this happen to me always when i get orders, so i shutdown my website and thinking of getting new suppliers that has all stock.

please help me, im newbie in this business.

hostsaker, Jun 19, 2016 IP
  2. monstercase

monstercase Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, what type of products are you looking into ? Any types od products to dropship ?

monstercase, Jun 23, 2016 IP
  3. Importexport

Importexport Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should consider buying small quantities of inventory so you have control rather than being at the mercy of dropship wholesalers?

Walter Hay

Importexport, Jun 23, 2016 IP
  4. Lucas Johnson

Lucas Johnson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I started dropshipping with Aliexpress, which is full of retailers from China. If you want bulk items, you can check out Alibaba. I would recommend checking out the vendors and seeing their feedback and ratings before selling anything of theirs. Get a sample if possible. Best of luck!

Lucas Johnson, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  5. Importexport

Importexport Member

Best Answers:
    When you say "bulk", most people think they have to order the huge Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ) that sellers on the B2B sites like Alibaba quote.

I have taught people who have started with as little as $250 -$300, importing direct from the real manufacturers in China. They limit their product range to just one or two products after having done careful market research.

Don't let people scare you with stories about big MOQs being demanded by suppliers in China. Those MOQs are only there to deter small fry and newbies. If you use the wrong approach, as most newbies do, you won't get a response, or if you do, they will treat you as someone they can fool.

Most suppliers listed on Alibaba as manufacturers are not. They are wholesalers or traders. Traders are usually quite inflexible on MOQs because they hope to make a quick killing on a single order. They will never give you a good price unless they are selling close out stock. Manufacturers will give you genuine ex factory prices even on small quantities if you use the right approach. Don't ask what is their MOQ! They will tell you soon enough and that's when you can start to negotiate - if you know how.

Lucas says check their feedback, but the feedback system is completely unreliable, and that is one of the things reported by China's consumer protection authority as being in need of correction, but Alibaba have failed to fix it.

You don't need good luck, you need proven safe sourcing methods.

Walter Hay

Importexport, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  6. makeonlineshop

makeonlineshop Member

Best Answers:
    Don't buy from China, buy from Thailand for smaller quantities.

makeonlineshop, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  7. Lucas Johnson

Lucas Johnson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Walter has some really good advice. Definitely don't ask for the MOQ, just negotiate. And don't get into deals with people you're unsure of. Like he said, you don't need luck. Check out all vendors and ask around and do all the research that you can. I started with Aliexpress and I've made thousands from it and have many happy customers because I did my due diligence and checked them out.

The feedback system isn't completely unreliable, although they can game the system with it, so that's why I check around the web and get in contact with them to make sure they're reliable. I have friends doing six figures a month dropshipping from Aliexpress. It's possible, but it won't be easy.

I would, however, recommend purchasing a course on eCommerce. I recommend Shopify, but there are many more options that people like. Again, look around and do your research. I've taken many courses in eCommerce, message me if you would like!

Lucas Johnson, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  8. Importexport

Importexport Member

Best Answers:
    For quite a long time I have been advocating the benefits of buying from countries other than China. I recall that when selling industrial products in Taiwan back in 1978, the factory owners were complaining about competition from mainland China severely affecting their margins. I now find that some of my contacts in China are talking about moving offshore to lower labor cost countries because costs in China are rising so fast.

I must admit to being amused, because a few years before, Korean manufacturers were complaining about being undercut by Taiwanese companies, and before that, Japanese companies were complaining about being undercut by Korean manufacturers. ........... And so it goes on.

Now not only are there many other places that are lower cost sources than China, they are often providing better quality. In some retail markets, German or Italian products are cheaper than similar Chinese products.

I have taught hundreds of people how to get one step ahead of their competition by sourcing outside China. Although my eBook on the subject is called provenchinasourcing, I now include a substantial amount of guidance on buying from other countries.

Walter Hay

Importexport, Jul 17, 2016 IP
  9. makeonlineshop

makeonlineshop Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, good introduction to your ebook...

makeonlineshop, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  10. Importexport

Importexport Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I should have added that there is now a lot of what is called "reshoring" going on. Companies who shut down their manufacturing facilities in the US are now opening them up again, because costs in China have risen so much. It is not only the US where this is happening. I have seen evidence of it in EU countries and Australia.

Although I teach importing, I recommend that people look around their home country first.

Walter Hay

Importexport, Jul 22, 2016 IP
  11. Tinybeez

Tinybeez Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi All,

We are proud to Introduce our-self as one of the start up in Drop-shipping Company in India for Kids wear. And we have opened our Online Store and stocks are updated on daily basis.

Basically we are manufacturers; we decided to do our business in our different dimension, so we have decided and chooses Drop-Shipping were it will help the individuals.

Advantage of purchasing from us:

1. No worries about the stock out. Since we are the manufacturer we are well maintained with stocks.
    2. No deposit Required.
    3. No Minimum Order Required. You can even purchase single piece for your purchase.
    4. We are giving frequent real discounts on Festivals and Important Dates.
    5. Prices are transparent.
    6. We have Online and Offline payment facility.
    7. Same Day or Next Day Dispatch of your Orders.
    8. Updates on your mobile through Whatsapp. (Telegram updates coming soon)
    9. Orders can be placed online and offline (on the go) on your convenient.
    10. Good Quality Product and Good Margin for you to earn.
    11. Last but not least all our products are 100% original product and defect free.

Check our Collections: www.tinybeez.com (A website for Re-Sellers for Drop-Shipping Facility)

If you wish to join please message us in our whatsapp number. We will add you in our Broadcast list for daily updates.

Regards
    Team Tinybeez

Tinybeez, Aug 8, 2016 IP
  12. bargainrocks

bargainrocks Peon

Best Answers:
    Alibaba has MOQ but Aliexpress and Taobao doesnt have, all you need is pay attention to the product sourcing and vendor filtering, it is important for your success. If possible you can start to learn Chinese from now on.

bargainrocks, Aug 13, 2016 IP
  13. Importexport

Importexport Member

Best Answers:
    Aliexpress and Taobao are retail sites and that's why they don't have MOQs.

Aliexpress is renowned for the scammers who sell there.

Beware of agents offering to buy for you from the Chinese language site Taobao. How will you know if they are working in your interests or are they also getting commissions from the companies they say are the ones they will buy from on your behalf?

Got any questions? See my thread
    Ask Me Anything About Product Sourcing and Importing

Walter Hay

Importexport, Aug 14, 2016 IP
  14. bargainrocks

bargainrocks Peon

Best Answers:
    @Importexport , if you paid attention to Taobao and aliexpress you will find it is an ideal way to find vendors for small business. Can you help me to source products without any commissions? That's bullshit, as long as the commissions is reasonable, they deserves to pay for their works. Of course, if somebody want to deal with business from China, he has to learn gradually.

bargainrocks, Aug 14, 2016 IP
  15. Importexport

Importexport Member

Best Answers:
    I know how Aliexpress and Taobao work. In fact I have a good knowledge of how business works in China, because I have been visiting the country since 1978. I have lost count of the number of times I have been to China. I learnt how to deal with Chinese businesses beginning back in 1978. Were you born then?

I began importing from China in 1987, before the advent of online B2B sourcing. You don't need to tell me to pay attention to Taobao and Aliexpress - I know how they work, and I would never recommend them to my importing students. My importing business that I started after 9 years of exporting to China was extremely successful, and I sold franchises of that business in 4 countries. Are you wanting to teach me "gradually" how to source products in China?

I have no problem with someone charging a reasonable fee for their services, but the problem with many buying or sourcing agents is that there is no way to know if they are really helping their clients to buy their products at the best possible prices.

I don't charge any commissions. I don't do product sourcing, but I do teach newbies how to safely source small or large quantities at the best prices direct from genuine manufacturers. For that I charge a once only charge of $97 for my book, and thousands have used it to build profitable importing businesses.

Walter Hay

Importexport, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  16. bargainrocks

bargainrocks Peon

Best Answers:
    That's cool, you can start a import China website to list all your experience and samples to help them.

bargainrocks, Aug 15, 2016 IP
  17. Importexport

Importexport Member

Best Answers:
    I am willing and able to give a lot of help to people who ask questions about safe product sourcing and easy importing here: Ask Me Anything About Product Sourcing and Importing

Even though people can get a lot of information from what I write and the answers I give in that thread, it is impossible to publish all 133 pages of my book there. Just a reminder: I mean what I say in the heading to that thread: Ask me anything.

Walter Hay

Importexport, Sep 4, 2016 IP