1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I Need Blog Poster for Design and Tech Niche

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by learn_adsense, Jan 3, 2011.

Hello guys,
    I need a blog poster/contributor for my website. You need to have a good internet connection and high speed data transfer, and has messenger (msn/yahoo) online almost daily (to make it easier for me to contact you).

Each post should come with images and some text (around 100-200 words). You should be familiar working with wordpress and photoshop. My niche is design and tech, sometimes, you need to be able to write the post just by looking at product images with no particular description.

This is a long term work. If you are interested, pm me with your rate per post and samples of your work.

Thank you.

learn_adsense, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  2. ramoj

ramoj Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hello,

i am newbie and no sample work yet but have many experienced on WP and have the good connection and online almost 15 hours a day.

is that okay?

ramoj, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  3. learn_adsense

learn_adsense Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It's not okay until you can write with related niche I mentioned above ;) because that's the point ...

learn_adsense, Jan 3, 2011 IP
  4. learn_adsense

learn_adsense Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I also want to add another point, since I need a blog poster, I would need your writing on daily basis (I will send the source). So if you can only deliver the writing result in days or a week, I think this is not the right job for you.

learn_adsense, Jan 7, 2011 IP