1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Need Best Converting Offer From Maxbounty to run on Bing Ads ?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by deepakkumaarr, Apr 29, 2015.

I can run Bing Ads and i can Generate lot of traffic with highest Budget and i have tried few offer from Maxbounty and they gave me very little success and i need some of your help to Generate more earnings and i am ready to share my system and get something in exchange, so if any one in this thread is interested please feel free to contact me.

I just need few Best Converting offer from Maxbounty or any other Affiliate network where i can generate more earnings with in a night (I need offer details with Best Converting Keywords and the AdMatter)

Attached Files:

• DP.jpg
      DP.jpg
      File size:
      85.3 KB
      Views:
    deepakkumaarr, Apr 29, 2015 IP
  2. Marv Webster

Marv Webster Banned

Best Answers:
    Ask your affiliate manager at Maxbounty.He will know the best converting offers for Bing PPC,i`m 100% sure.Every CPA affiliate has an affiliate manager.Usually, you can find your manager contact info (skype and email) in your account dashboard.

Marv Webster, May 8, 2015 IP
  3. shakurullah

shakurullah Member

Best Answers:
    hi, I contacted with my affiliate manager, he does not know which convert well in bing. but still contact with your affiliate manager if they know and they can give exact solution.

shakurullah, Jun 17, 2015 IP