1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need assistance - Can't pass the auto validate thing

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by Cipixxx, Mar 6, 2009.

Hi,

I'm trying to make use of this great system and it seems like I need some help here.

So .. my site runs on wordpress and

- I've uploaded the 'ad_network_187.php' in the public_html
    - I've uploaded the 'ad_network_ads_187.txt' in the public_html and set to 777 chmod
    - I've set the htacces with the code line as requested
    - I've set the code needed in the footer and gave the correct path to 'ad_network_187.php' using this line ' include ("http://www.website. c0m/ad_network_187.php"); '

What am I missing?

Cipixxx, Mar 6, 2009 IP
  2. Cipixxx

Cipixxx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    here are the errors I get

Ads not found on website.
    Account not not yet activated.
    Site failed automatic validation as of 2009-03-08 (make sure URL and site type is correct - if everything is correct, make a request in the forum for assistance)

In the footer no ads are shown.

EDIT:

ok, I managed to make the ads show in the footer, even get them validated.
    the tutorial it's so twisted that you have to think all the steps on your own. so if anyone is having any issues with setting up the website, make sure you read the tutorial at least 3 times and then reflect on it.

one problem tho ... I think it's problem: the ads displayed in my site are not from the same category I subscribed to.

I guess I'll have to wait now and see what happens.

Cipixxx, Mar 8, 2009 IP