1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need an online photo cropping script made (FB integrated)

Discussion in 'Programming' started by extremephp, Oct 2, 2011.

I need this script made,which should run on my site, and should have a good/fair design and should do this.

A user uploads a picture (say 1200 x 1200). Once the upload is completed, the picture loads on the screen, with a lightbox effect (If you dont know whats lightbox, you dont qualify for this ).

The output picture must be of a preset dimension (say 600 x 600). So, we can reposition the picture to place it properly so that the part we need gets to the output picture. But dont crop it now, keep it that way. Call it big image.

Now, I need one more cropping inside the already cropped picture. This one is of a preset dimension and is on a fixed place. Call it small image.

So as we finalize the reposition, and click the crop button, we get a big image, and small one, that has to be uploaded to a facebook album.

Thats it.

Keep your price standard, and I am looking for people who can start working on it soon.

Please dont flood my inbox, get to me on skype : extremephp1

extremephp, Oct 2, 2011 IP
  2. extremephp

extremephp Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Got the right person to do the job. Position filled.

extremephp, Oct 5, 2011 IP