1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need an expert designer/developer to build my website.

Discussion in 'Design' started by RPP, Apr 9, 2012.

Hello friends. First, thanks for taking the time to read this. My name is Ryan and I am looking to build a horse racing syndicate website. Here are the things the website needs to have.

+The biggest part is user functionality. I need clients to able to:
    A) Register an account.
    B) Fund the account with a CC/ACH/PayPal
    C) Withdraw Funds
    D) View a list of horses that they own.
    E) I need very functional message boards and a chat room. Users should be able to "friend request" other users and see when those users are online and when they have purchased shares of a new horse. Users should also have a control panel when they login that can show their racing stats and some biographical information.

+I need the site to dynamically update the percentage of each horse that is sold. Let's say I buy a 5% and the payment is processed. I want it to automatically update on the page for that horse that 5% more has been sold. May be in like a little bar similar to the ones you see that tells you how close you are to completing a download for a program of some sort. I also want some sort of ticker box on each page showing a list of all of our active partnerships and the % subscribed they currently are.

+I need some sort of back end system where I can create new pages for horse partnerships on my own. I need to be able to update the site seamlessly on my own. I have plenty of knowledge of HTML and I'm anticipating once the actual site is built that I wont have a problem keeping it updated.

There are more details which we can discuss later. Please email me at and/or reply to this thread if you are interested.

RPP, Apr 9, 2012 IP