1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need an Affiliate Management Program.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Cyclops, Jul 26, 2008.

Hoping someone can help me out, I need an affiliate management script that will do the following.

An affiliate sends MizX to my social networking site (it's in my sig). MizX joins and becomes a member of the site. The affiliate then gets paid on the number of pageviews that are made on MizX's profile page.
    So in effect the program needs to keep a record of the number of pageviews that have occurred for every member that has joined the site through each affiliates referral ID.

At the end of each month I can look up the number of pageviews that have been made for each affiliate and divide the appropriate percentage of the advertising revenue the site receives amongst the affiliates.

Sounds simple and I know what I need can be done, in fact some other sites take it even further than I am going to.
    I just can't find an affiliate management program to do it, guess i have been looking in the wrong places :(

Thanks in advance :)

Cyclops, Jul 26, 2008 IP
  2. DuValEnterprises

DuValEnterprises Peon

Best Answers:
    We can code you a custom affiliate management solution for under $1000. PM me if interested, I'm talking flash stats charts, etc.... :)

DuValEnterprises, Jul 27, 2008 IP
  3. Cyclops

Cyclops sensei

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the offer DuVal and the people who have PM'd me about this but I am after something out of the box. No offence to anyone but I have yet to have something custom coded for a site that has worked 100%.
    I am positive there must be a program out there ready to go that I can pay for. I just haven't come across it yet.

Cyclops, Jul 30, 2008 IP