1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need advise about get around this with AdSense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by javiert30, Sep 28, 2016.

My website meetboo.com is an online dating website and it requires log in to users, I can't put adsense on that page because everything is behind a login page, but I have 8 public pages with rich content where I can put adsence but when I go to adsence to add them for example like this https://www.meetboo.com/page.php?id=21 it says "URL must not have a path (example.com/path) or subdomain (subdomain.example.com)" So practically adsence is forcing me to add my main login page to add it but I can't because everything is behind a login I know is possible as I saw another online sites with adsense on them with pages with path. I even saw online dating websites with adsence behind a login page. Do somebody had the same problem or have some knowledge about this?

javiert30, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can only apply with a TLD.
    You will not get approved with that site.

Agent000, Sep 28, 2016 IP
  3. javiert30

javiert30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I figured that, but why other websites just like mine got approved?

4. Agent000

Best Answers:
    How do you know Adsense approved them? Just because Adsense is on the site does not mean that they approved them; they could have easily been approved for another site and then added Adsense to the dating site.
    Adsense routinely rejects dating sites.

5. javiert30

javiert30 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Look like Google don't check then, because they have been like that for years.

6. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Google generally don't check; there are a few million sites using AdSense. They not going to check them all. If the sites are not compliant with the terms and conditions, then report them and Google will check.
    They may well have been approved years ago when the standards weren't as high as they are now.

7. Web Spero

Web Spero Member

Best Answers:
    Google has very strict guidelines specially for Dating websites. You can rewrite the url name and try putting the code on that.

Web Spero, Oct 4, 2016 IP