1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need Adult and or Dating Traffic

Discussion in 'Traffic' started by lawless87, Apr 5, 2012.

I need real traffic for my dating affiliate links, I am looking for someone to give me real traffic with real people looking to join dating and adult sites. If you have what I am looking for please PM me.

lawless87, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  2. uncmonk27

uncmonk27 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    uncmonk27, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  3. njohnson412

njohnson412 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am looking to buy 500k/day adult traffic. email n.johnson412{dot}com

njohnson412, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  4. sex-bond

sex-bond Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    sex-bond, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  5. if4f

if4f Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The I flirt 4 free adult seo toplist started 3 months ago, today the topsite has a Google Pagerank of 2 and an Alexa Traffic Rank of 20k in the Netherlands, 980k Alexa Worldrank and our visitors spend about 15 minutes per toplijst visit (Do they like the pictures?), for more information see Alexa.com website (The best International traffic information website): www.alexa.com/siteinfo/webmastertoplist.iflirt4free.com

For better SEO, the I flirt 4 free adult seo toplist is a cool place to list your adult website, on the you can use banners up to 550x550 pixel, up to 5000 chars of text descripion (in your language), toplist title can be used for some keywords, over 850 available category, the best for seo is to choose a category related to your content, you will need some votes to make the homepage.

I can't post adult links on here but a working link is available at http://files.iflirt4free.com in multiple languages and it can be found #1 in Google search results for the words adult seo toplist

if4f, Aug 8, 2012 IP
  6. MrRight

MrRight Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I need lots of real targeted traffic for dating site bi-racialsingles.com. If anyone can make this happen, let me know ASAP. Thanks

MrRight, Sep 1, 2012 IP