1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a website idea .....

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by evry1falls, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Alcalo

Alcalo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You're so right in your statment coreyman. I don't know if this is a typical syndrome when starting in the IM world but my head goes in circles for choosing the niche of my very first website. I fully agree with you that it has to be something I'm really passionate for but sometimes I think that my particular passions (well-being, traveling, lifestyle, technology, business) are either saturated or is something that the masses don't care at all. And on the top of that, in regions like Latin America people just want everything for free (and support piracy, warez and all that stuff) and people are not willing to pay for almost anything online.

I've read in other forums (and on this one) that making websites outside the U.S. market is kinda blessing because apparently there's a lot less competition and there's so much potential growth. But in a market such as LatAm monetizing options are a lot less limited as well because people don't have the same online purchasing culture and there's an unfounded fear for making transactions over the internet.

Obviously that shouldn't stop me for starting and I'm really willing to develop things that could improve MY region but sometimes I think I should take advantage that I can write/speak English and develop websites to help people from other regions where the cash flow is bigger.

What are your thoughts?

Alcalo, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  2. evry1falls

evry1falls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Coreyman, again you're so right ....
    Alcalo, I guess my friend 'the domain owner' will go for calligraphy is he is so good at it !

evry1falls, Mar 22, 2013 IP
  3. evry1falls

Best Answers:
    Calligraphy it is ... Thanx for everyone

evry1falls, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  4. Alcalo

Alcalo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's great to know that you made a decision. Just do proper reaserch to analize your competition and target the right keywords. Good luck with your site ;)

Alcalo, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  5. evry1falls

Best Answers:
    @Alcalso
    Thank you for your support, so sweet of you !
    Any tips of how to research .... My friend is currently working on the contents !

evry1falls, Mar 25, 2013 IP
  6. Techquester

Techquester Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, wordpress works with Adsense. You might have checked Wordpress.com. I would highly recommend Wordpress.org. if you want to know more about Wordpress visit www.techquester.com

Techquester, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  7. Techquester

Techquester Member

Best Answers:
    Y
    Yeah I totally agree with you. You will definitely get bored in the long run.

Techquester, Mar 30, 2013 IP
  8. evry1falls

Best Answers:
    @Techquester
    Thanx, but you came a little bit too late !

evry1falls, Mar 31, 2013 IP
  9. config_error

config_error Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you are making a new website, do something that you can relate to, to something that you like and have knowledge about. example if you are into Airsoft/paintball ware games. then do a site about it. so that you will love what you do. and eventually someone like google will pay for it :)

config_error, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  10. evry1falls

Best Answers:
    Thanx Config_error

evry1falls, Apr 1, 2013 IP