1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a website for my multilingual institute

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by james renolds, Nov 7, 2018.

I’m run my own business where we teach people belonging to different regions multiple languages. At my institute we have the best teachers who guide and communicate the valuable knowledge about the language that a person is enrolled in. As the business is running successfully I want to hire a Website Design Company who can create a well-structured website for my institute, where the online courses will be provided to the people around the world. As it is difficult for many people to visit the place to learn something, it will be easy for them to learn from home. Kindly recommend the best company that can design the most perfect website for me.

james renolds, Nov 7, 2018 IP
  2. pawon

pawon Member

Best Answers:
    Hi James,

There are many, MANY, online course platforms available these days. Some are 'hosted' - meaning, you signup, pay monthly, and host your course with them - easy, but not very flexible.

Another option is to go with a self-hosted option - most come as a Wordpress plugin. So you will have a Wordpress website as the base, with a course system plugin to deliver the courses.

It depends a bit on what kind of courses you want to offer - live, pre-recorded video? Do you want a lot of interaction between students, etc?

I'm using LifterLMS for one of my own websites and like it very much, but there are many others. I have tried many different plugins and liked this one the best.

I'm also a web-developer - I can help you with setting everything up (hourly rate or fixed price).

Good luck!

Carsten

pawon, Nov 12, 2018 IP
  3. Hostname.club

Hostname.club Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Using polylang plugin if you have a few pages, but using WPML plugin in case you need to host multilanguage content in multiple content, like product, custom post types.

Hostname.club, Dec 17, 2018 IP