1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need a web site built with bootstrap (Paid Gig)

Discussion in 'Design' started by NetStar, Apr 4, 2016.

I have a friend who is looking to have a web site built for his sons startup business. I don't have the time to work on this project so I am outsourcing here for a quick turnaround. This will be a paid gig of course.

Description
    The web site is in the "Working for Home" genre. Or specifically working from your dorm room. The primary traffic will be college based. His son will be participating at college job fairs to pitch a "sales" position for college students that will allow them to work in their spare time from their campus or dorm room. The students/employees will be selling credit card processing services to local merchants, hoping to save them money in transactions fees by lowering their cost with the new processor. The goal of the web site is to simply generate a lead from a college student who wants to start working. Consider it like a company site with a call to action button called "Get Started Now!" which leads them to a basic application form to apply or receive an interview. There will be a basic backend to retrieve leads and add notes to each lead.

Front-end Web Site Specifics

• There should be 5 total pages. HOME, ABOUT, GET STARTED NOW (Application), FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, and CONTACT US.
    • The theme and color scheme (black/yellow/white) should closely resemble the parent site which is at www.prioritypaymentsystems.com
    • You will not be responsible for producing content. That will be filled in by someone else unless you want to then we can talk. However, we need the formatting to be there so it's easy to insert the text for my client.
    • The CONTACT US form is a simple email inquiry form which will send information via email.
    • The GET STARTED NOW form will save to a simple mySQL database where the back-end control panel will pull from. The columns will be FirstName, LastName, Address, City, State, Zip, College, AreaOfStudy, DOB, HomePhone, CellPhone, and AvailableDate.
      You will also have the following DB columns: LeadCreated (Date), and ID. (To give you an idea).

Back-end Control Panel Specifics
    • Simple login. You can use .HTPASSWD if you choose. The control panel will simply list the Leads generated from the GET STARTED NOW page by date (most recent first) and view X amount of leads per page.
    • The interface will allow the user to DELETE leads and also click to view the complete Application.
    • From the Application View you will be able to see the complete Lead as well as leave notes at the bottom of the lead. For instance, the user can type a message that they called the lead or type any information pertaining to the lead. You will most likely need a separate "Notes" mySQL table to list all notes.
    • There is not theme or color preference for the control panel. This will only be seen or used by a couple people. This will be up to you.

Project Requirements
    • Preferred programming language: PHP. You don't have to use a Framework unless you want to. Keep in mind this will be hosted on hostgator on a shared server.
    • I also prefer the web site to use BootStrap for a quicker turnaround, consistency, and use of widgets.
    • Database: mySQL.
    • The layout should be close to the parent web site listed above. Also checkout HostGator.com to get an idea of how I would like to display the "GET STARTED NOW" button in the HERO up top.
    • The Hero image should focus on COLLEGE STUDENTS. This is a web site for college students to sign up to start working from their dorm. Keep that in mind.
    • The web site needs to be clean. Nicely layed out. Not busy. The goal is to capture a lead from their marketing efforts.

This post should give you an overview of expectations for the project. Of course the fine details will be gone over with you via email/skype/phone or whatever communication method you prefer.

Based on the description above I need to find immediate interest. I can pay via PayPal or any electronic method. Please contact me or post here with your OFFER and ETA turnaround time. We would like to have this completed ASAP as it shouldn't be too extensive.

Thank you.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    NetStar, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  2. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,

We're a team of developers ,designers and Seo working together & We're interested to work on this project. I've sent you PM , Please check and respond.

Looking further for a nice deal

seoaceindia, Apr 4, 2016 IP
  3. alexo

alexo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    SEOAce,
    I need WP website redesign . Pls send me your portofolio ?

alexo, Aug 14, 2016 IP
  4. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Should have used wp for a fraction of the time and cost but...this post is from April anyway. I suspect he got it done.

N.

Nigel Lew, Aug 14, 2016 IP