1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a script created or found...

Discussion in 'PHP' started by iLinkMarket.com, Feb 16, 2009.

I need a script that will help allow me to run a site like: http://www.complaintsboard.com

Not as complex as their site but similar.

I need users/consumers to create an account and be able to submit a complaint about a company which includes Title / Body / Keywords-Tags/ and a seo friendly url. Other users can comment on the complaint and the business owner can also create an account to file a rebuttal. All submissions will need to be moderated and edited before going live.

Site visitors can view most recent complaints and related complaints and all complany on a company name by keyword.

Browse complaints by keyword: company name/phone/url/keyword

Browse complaints by alphabetic link list (links will be titles of the complaints.)

SO people post complaints, view complaints, reply to/comment on complaints, and businesses can sign-up to respond to complaints.

Admin features:
    Moderate all submissions by manually: add/edit/delete complaints
    Admin can feature complaints on home page link list
    admin can contact users via email and can email users and businesses separately.

That is what I need can anyone help with this???

iLinkMarket.com, Feb 16, 2009 IP
  2. LittleJonSupportSite

LittleJonSupportSite Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a very simple Wordpress blog with some bells and whistles.

I would download wordpress and star configuring it to your liking. Pay attention to the different "poll" modules and customize one to fit your design.

LittleJonSupportSite, Feb 16, 2009 IP