1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a proofreader/editor for my established word press e commerce

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by 69lostsole, Mar 16, 2019.

I sell online exams and study guides and the set up is driving me crazy when I try to edit certain online exam content. Can someone point me in the right direction? I was given instructions by the Developer in FL but she does not care I guess. She does something because she bills us 50/mo. It was fine in Sept 2018 but maybe it needs to be updated since then idk. I also think she has other people to tinker with the website and she does not check there work I find out through our customers if there is content that has errors. Pretty frustrating to the while trying to take a timed online State simulated Exam...

TIA for any advice :)

69lostsole, Mar 16, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Without knowing your system or even your site it's hard to give any advice. Are you getting error messages?

sarahk, Mar 16, 2019 IP
  3. 69lostsole

69lostsole Peon

Best Answers:
    No nothing like that, it is live.
    I sell online exams and study guides and the set up is driving me crazy when I try to edit certain online exam content. Can someone point me in the right direction? I was given instructions by the Developer in FL but she does not care I guess. She does something because she bills us 50/mo. It was fine in Sept 2018 but maybe it needs to be updated since then idk. I also think she has other people to tinker with the website and she does not check there work I find out through our customers if there is content that has errors. Pretty frustrating to the while trying to take a timed online State simulated Exam...

TIA for any advice :)

69lostsole, Mar 16, 2019 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Again, we don't actually know what is causing the problem and which online exam system you've bought. Is it a branch of Moodle?

It's pretty hard to discuss ways around your problem when we don't understand.

sarahk, Mar 16, 2019 IP
  5. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is damn FRUSTRATING when you SAY want help, but REFUSE to give us enough information so that we can help you.

Repeating yourself over and over will NOT get you the help you need. All that will happen is we will introduce you to our IGGY BOXES where there is NO ONE to help you.

mmerlinn, Mar 16, 2019 IP