1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I need a new website for my auciton company

Discussion in 'Design' started by ktaylor, Aug 26, 2009.

I am a professional auctioneer and I need a new web design for my business website. The one that I have now is WP and it really does not suit my needs.

This will be a complete from the ground up design and I can show you some examples of some of the features that I would like to have included.

I would like to work with someone that will quote me a price for a complete package, design and coding. I can install the additional program that I need on the site but may need you to help with table alignment or something similar.

I am not interested in working with someone that has minimal or no feedback. I am willing to pay a fair price and would like to have someone with a proven track record.

If you are interested, PM me for domain as well as a few samples of what I need to have in my site.

Thank You for taking the time to read this.

-kim

ktaylor, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  2. it career

it career Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Something like alibaba.com ?

it career, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  3. cynthiavictor

cynthiavictor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello sir

I can help you out in it , we are 360 BPO Solutions we provide professional and low cost web design ,ecommerce solutions and software development you can log on to our web site http://www.360bposolutions.com/ for further details . You can also quote your detail on the web site and we will get back to you or you can mail me your all the detail's my email address is .

Thanks care and cheers

cynthiavictor, Aug 26, 2009 IP
  4. ktaylor

ktaylor Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    A designer has been hired.

Thank you all for your response.

-Kim