1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Need a Merchant account ASAP! Please help!

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by asianbrain, Oct 10, 2005.

I need a merchant account for the membership website I am about to open for Indonesian people. It's been very difficult for me to find a merchant acc. provider that are willing to open an account for Indonesian people.

Last time I had one, but when they know most of the buyers coming from Indonesia, they suddenly closed my account without any notification. (Of course most buyers came from Indonesia because it was for Indonesian people!).this is just so unfair.

I know my country is in the list of high fraud, but not all people are doing fraud. Internet marketing is very new to Indonesian people. So I intend to educate them how to do online business. Now I have more than 10,000 Indonesian people are waiting to join this membership website to learn with me, but I have got difficulties to find a merchant account who will accept payments 99% from indonesia.

I came accross this site: www.InstaBill.com, they offer merchant account worldwide. I'd like to know if any warriors using or know of this InstaBill? Would you like to share your experience with me? Or have any suggestion what merchant I can use?

Also, my programmers have created our own affiliate script, suppose I use 3rd party processors like 2checout.com or ibill.com, will they work with any affiliate script?

thanks a lot!
    Anne

asianbrain, Oct 10, 2005 IP
  2. ServerUnion

ServerUnion Peon

Best Answers:
    I have used authorize.NET for success. Not sure about international accounts with then, but it is worth a try.

Good luck...

ServerUnion, Oct 10, 2005 IP
  3. tandac

tandac Active Member

Best Answers:
    I contacted Authorize.Net and they wouldn't let me use their services seeing as how I am Canadian. I also contacted my Canadian merchant account provider and they won't let US citizens join!

I would suggest looking locally within Indonesia.

tandac, Oct 10, 2005 IP
  4. TheNetCode

TheNetCode Peon

Best Answers:

I have seen this unfortunate problem as well.

TheNetCode, Oct 10, 2005 IP
  5. tulip4heaven

tulip4heaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    depends on your affiliate script , i m using 2checkout

Thanks

tulip4heaven, Oct 11, 2005 IP
  6. digitall

digitall Peon

Best Answers:
    I'll send you a PM for this

digitall, Oct 12, 2005 IP
  7. Discreet

Discreet Guest

Best Answers:
    Try StormPay.com It's not the greatest service, but it works and they're usually open to anything.

Also try epassporte.com. You can get a merchant account through them and they allow just about anybody.

As a last resort you could try ccbill.com, but they tend to focus on adult website merchant accounts, but they have a really good system and it's practically free to setup.

Discreet, Oct 12, 2005 IP
  8. TheNetCode

TheNetCode Peon

Best Answers:
    I would agree with these as I know a few that use them for International accounts.

TheNetCode, Oct 12, 2005 IP
  9. BillyParadise

BillyParadise Guest

Best Answers:
    I've had good luck chatting with the fine folks at loudcommerce.com - they are setting me up on an international account now.

Ask for Corey - he's been great.

BP

BillyParadise, Oct 12, 2005 IP