1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a Joomla mentor or something for a few minutes.

Discussion in 'Joomla' started by Blonde Jon, Sep 7, 2012.

I have a client that is using Joomla. I'm a Joomla newb and have actually tried to stay away from Joomla. I need to make some edits to their site, but I keep running into these road blocks.

I need someone to show me how to do a few things in Joomla. The website that I'm working on is

B-e-a-c-h-r-o-v-e-r.com take the dashes out. I need to change the images out in the slide show. I've found where the images are tried to upload new images into the folder via ftp and I get nothing. I also need to eventually put a live link in the menu to the new shopping cart. I'm up for even paying someone to help me. It will probably only take a few minutes of your time. You don't have to do it, but show me how to do it.

Blonde Jon, Sep 7, 2012 IP
  2. Rankx

Rankx Active Member

Best Answers:
    Got anyone to help you out with this as yet? If not I would be happy to help.

Rankx, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  3. Blonde Jon

Blonde Jon Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I actually did a little bit more Googling and figured out my main issue. I'll keep you min mind if I get into another jam.

Blonde Jon, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  4. nufox

nufox Peon

Best Answers:
    How's everything? If you need some help just holla at us. We'd be glad to help.

nufox, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  5. sigmainfo

sigmainfo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hope you find someone and solved your problem.

sigmainfo, Sep 17, 2012 IP