1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a hack for PunBB

Discussion in 'vBulletin' started by Meads, Apr 16, 2006.

Ive been and asked at the usual places punres and pun bb forum but no one wants to help so it looks like im going to have to pay for a custom mod.

The mod i want is called hide or Lockdown on Vbulletin: what it does is it hides text within the [hide][/hide] tags until a member replies to that topic the text is then shown to that member.

Could anyone make this custom mod for me? and if so how much would you charge.

Meads, Apr 16, 2006 IP
  2. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    i am sure someone will help you on punbb ... i saw you got the answer there ... check for updated version on punres :)

iatbm, Apr 16, 2006 IP
  3. Meads

Meads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Someone posted a mod at punres but it's totally differnt to what i want and need, the one on punres just hides text from users with x amount of posts i want it to hide text to everyone unless they have replied to the topic.

Meads, Apr 16, 2006 IP
  4. rezax123

rezax123 Member

Best Answers:
    i m trying to find a way put ads in some categories or some forums of my punbb forum. what should i do for that. there is no explanation i found yet.

rezax123, Sep 6, 2011 IP