1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a graphic designer...

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by TrueVapor, Jan 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Where can I find a good graphics designer? I need different graphics designed all the time and would like to find someone who I can send work on a regular basis and quickly get it created. I have looked on Elance but it's long process to go through just try test someone out with a simple job. I also don't want to have to deal with Elance ever time I need something created.

How do you guys get graphics designed and how did you find a good graphic designer?

Mod Note: This is a discussion thread and not a thread to buy services. Do not hijack this thread by turning it into a BST thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2015
    TrueVapor, Jan 23, 2015 IP
  2. roberis

roberis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What designs exactly you want?

roberis, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  3. TrueVapor

TrueVapor Member

Best Answers:
    I need general graphics designed to be used in article headers and other promotional material. I really just need a general designer to create the different graphics I need for my business. I have heard of other people who outsource Philippines for a very reasonable price. Anyone have experience with this?

TrueVapor, Jan 24, 2015 IP
  4. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ablaye, Feb 9, 2015 IP
  5. rose@youzign

rose@youzign Member

Best Answers:
    Hi TrueVapor,

If you want to hire an all-around graphic designer from the Philippines, I suggest posting on active freelance sites like easyoutsource(dot)com and onlinejobs(dot)ph . You can indicate on your job post your requirements (like their work portfolio), basic salary you can offer ( fyi: you can already get an excellent designer for $300 us/month), etc. You can announce a trial and shortlist a good number of candidates where you can select the best and the one that will match your design taste. hope this helps!

btw, just new here so not sure if i can include links to other sites. xD

rose@youzign, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  6. departurearea

departurearea Peon

Best Answers:
    on elance you can have a psuedo-retainer freelancer. just mark it for a long period of time and have milestones.

departurearea, Feb 15, 2015 IP
  7. BrandDoctor

BrandDoctor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get in touch with a designer who works as a freelancer. You will find many here as well. Go through their portfolio. Most designers have advertise their in the signature.

I am designer so I don't have to find anyone else. If I were you , I would search in forums. There is plenty of talent,you just need to find the right person.

BrandDoctor, Mar 13, 2015 IP
  8. moneyleadstodeath

moneyleadstodeath Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    WELL, most business success is based around relationships. This is fact. Contact a few people on here with your dilemma and ask for help. The type of people that provide a friendly and helpful reply, or pass information that you find useful, are the people you may benefit from working with. Check out individual profiles and follow the white rabbit and see where it takes you. Remember, relationships; make a few mates in your circles, chat and chew the fat so to speak and you end up with a little army of people that can provide you with everything you ever need over time.

moneyleadstodeath, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  9. JohnScott

JohnScott Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Um, a whole lot of awesomeness happens here. Seriously great value and amazing talent.

JohnScott, Oct 2, 2015 IP
    Dreamer05 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.