1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying I Need a full time writer from phillipine or India

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by funkymario, Sep 6, 2011.

Hi, we need a full time writer with very good English from Philippine or india, you will get paid every week 80 to 100 dollars depending on how good you are. this payment is for 6 days per week / 6 to 8 hours per day, please pm me samples of your work, tell me when u are ready to start and also pm me your IM (skype or msn or yahoo messenger or aim)

thanks

funkymario, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  2. matthieuim

matthieuim Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I am not from the Philippines or India, I am a native English speaker, but I can guarantee you won't find very many decent writers from either of those countries, simply because English isn't their native language.

I am happy to do your writing jobs for you.

My rate is $1 per 100 words. If this is too much, contact me and I will negotiate :)

Thanks,

Matt

matthieuim, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  3. philVA

philVA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Im from Philippines. Ill send you my friends skype ID. She can guarantee you a unique articles even she's not a native english speaker. Thanks

philVA, Sep 6, 2011 IP