1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need a forum mod that has experience and knows about webhosting/growing a forum

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by affiliatelabel, Nov 14, 2011.

We are launching a webhosting forum to expand our site. I will spend money to grow it. I need someone that can dedicate there time to setting it up, managing it, helping grow it and in turn some day when it generates revenue you will get payed a monthly salary to be the head mod and over look other mods. I will be active on the forum daily and grow it from ways which i know how, but would like someone with experience doing the same. Its a big task and i need long term commitment as you will benefit one day when it reaches its potential. I need you to understand how vbulletin works and how to add add ons, expand the forum to its best ability. Please send PM and we can talk over chat , usa, australia, uk, Thank you

affiliatelabel, Nov 14, 2011 IP
  2. p.caspian

p.caspian Peon

Best Answers:
    I know a little about webhosting and forum management. So I can help you.

p.caspian, Nov 15, 2011 IP